SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Tire Warmers

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmer with one degree increments.

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with Full Digital Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

These are the World Class Tire Warmers that I am shipping to racers in Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South Africa, The UK, and the EU. They are very well received everywhere and Perform as welll as any other Top Level Tire Warmers,

Here is a side by side heat imaging comparison of my SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers on the left with very uniform heat distribution due to the way I am having them manufactured compared to another top brand on the right with conventional wiring.
SVRPTireWarmersHeatDistribution.jpg

$270 all in Introductory Price, with Free Shipping to your door anywhere in Western Canada and for a limited time I will include a coupon valued at $25 from SV Racing Parts
IMG_5516.jpg

The adjustable setting allows you to safely heat both Race and Rain Tires and Save and Control Heat Cycles in-between sessions.

IMG_5546.jpg

Set your Tire Temperatures at your Manufacturers Recommended Temperatures and Focus on the Track.

Carrying Bag is included. It is sized for two tire warmers to fit into ready for packing and storage.

Super Value on High Quality Digital Tire Warmers Built to Perform for Champions.

Available in SuperBike 120/180-190-200 Sizing and also Available in SuperMoto, SV650, F3 - F4 - F4i, 120/150 - 170 sizing, and I now also have them in stock for the small bike sizes for 17 inch wheels if you are running 125 or 250 classes,

IMG_5528.jpg

Let me know the size you want, Email me Directly at [email protected]

We Ship Internationally Every Day, Visit www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmer with one degree increments.

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with Full Digital Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

These are the World Class Tire Warmers that I am shipping to racers in Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South Africa, The UK, and the EU. They are very well received everywhere and Perform as welll as any other Top Level Tire Warmers,

Here is a side by side heat imaging comparison of my SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers on the left with very uniform heat distribution due to the way I am having them manufactured compared to another top brand on the right with conventional wiring.

$270 all in Introductory Price, with Free Shipping to your door anywhere in Western Canada and for a limited time I will include a coupon valued at $25 from SV Racing Parts
IMG_5516.jpg

The adjustable setting allows you to safely heat both Race and Rain Tires and Save and Control Heat Cycles in-between sessions.

IMG_5546.jpg

Set your Tire Temperatures at your Manufacturers Recommended Temperatures and Focus on the Track.

Carrying Bag is included. It is sized for two tire warmers to fit into ready for packing and storage.

Super Value on High Quality Digital Tire Warmers Built to Perform for Champions.

Available in SuperBike 120/180-190-200 Sizing and also Available in SuperMoto, SV650, F3 - F4 - F4i, 120/150 - 170 sizing, and I now also have them in stock for the small bike sizes for 17 inch wheels if you are running 125 or 250 classes,

IMG_5528.jpg

Blair

sv-racing-parts

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

Blair

Last edited: