SV Racing Parts, Nerve Bikewear High Visibility Riding Vest

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, the New SV Racing Parts, High Quality High Visibility from the German Company Nerve Bikewear Bike Wear, a leading company worldwide in Adventure Outerwear for Motorcycles, ATV Motocross, Ice Racing, Skiing, Snowmobiling, Horse Back Riding, Hunting, Trekking, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Boating, and all other Outdoor Adventure activities is now available and ready to ship today.

Super Well Priced for my fellow EMRA Members at $28.82 and Quick Shipping to your door anywhere in Canada,

Excellent Shipping Rates to Riders and Adventurers worldwide,

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please.

NerveVestoverJacketFront_zps25ee5a7a.jpg

Our SV Racing Parts, Nerve High Visibility Safety Vests are sized to wear over your outer wear heavy jackets or over a T-Shirt or light jacket for summer hiking or on a site requiring High Visibility Safety Vest. Order your size a good one size larger than the largest jacket size you will be using it with.

NerveVestFront_zpsfaf6102c.jpg

Four Size Ranges, M-L. XL - 2XL, 3XL-4XL, and 5XL - 6XL Choose your size from the Drop Down Boxes when you order,

Note** I wear a Large depending on cut and brand. I found XL - 2XL matched up pretty well for over the riding jacket use and was still OK on lighter coats or T-Shirt Wear for High Visibility use.

NerveVestoverJackeBack_zps04909023.jpg

These great High Visibility Safety Vests are made for the demands of Motorcyclists, ATV Riders, Snow Mobile Riders, Hunters and Hikers, or Personal Watercraft Riders and Boaters and all the safety situations you can think of where you want to be seen in dimmer light situations.

Machine Washable or Quick Hand Wash and Wear on the Road as required,

I ship Worldwide every day. These are excellent parts that will serve you well.

Visit me anytime at SVRacingParts.com I Ship Worldwide every day for my fellow Riders and Adventurers.

This High Visibility Vest Helps Keep the Warmth in at Night by Blocking Wind,

Super Easy to Care For and Wear; Simply Wash and let dry.

The High Visibility Nerve Vests Dry Fast.

Everything is In Stock and Ready to Ship to you Today,

These are excellent parts that will Serve you Well.