SV Racing Parts, Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have had a number of requests and I am going to do another Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for the New Year,

pitbulltrailerrestraint2.jpg

These are sweet units and the ultimate way to transport your bike on your trailer.

Just ask any of the EMRA that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts this year, last year, or the year before and you will hear only praise.

pitbulltrailerrestraint-1.jpg

Roll your bike over the Patented Pit Bull Trailer Restraint and get locked down and ready to drive away knowing your bike is completely secure.

EMRA Member Price is $325 all in, including Shipping to Edmonton or anywhere in western Canada with no other costs at all, Everything is included.

If you have a US address I can ship to you at that address as well and the costs will be reduced accordingly for you, Email me on that directly, No PM Please,

Email me Directly Right Away at [email protected] to be included in the group but and include contact phone number along with your bike model and year. This is time limited.

Visit my site at www.svracingparts.com for other great racing parts and accessories,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

Fireman

For anyone who hasn't used one of these. They are awesome. Best thing ever for transport.

sv-racing-parts

hey Blair how much for an 06/07 gsxr600?........

:) Hi Everyone, The price on the Trailer Restraints complete ready to bolt in is the same for all bikes, just let me know your bike model and year, $325 all in shipped to your door anywhere in Western Canada,

I have had a number of requests and I am going to do another Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for the New Year,

These are sweet units and the ultimate way to transport your bike on your trailer.

Just ask any of the EMRA that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts this year, last year, or the year before and you will hear only praise.

Roll your bike over the Patented Pit Bull Trailer Restraint and get locked down and ready to drive away knowing your bike is completely secure.

EMRA Member Price is $325 all in, including Shipping to Edmonton or anywhere in western Canada with no other costs at all, Everything is included.

If you have a US address I can ship to you at that address as well and the costs will be reduced accordingly for you, Email me on that directly, No PM Please,

Email me Directly Right Away at [email protected] to be included in the group but and include contact phone number along with your bike model and year. This is time limited.

Visit my site at www.svracingparts.com for other great racing parts and accessories,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

so this will literally hold your bike instead of straps, by itself, even on our roads?

:) Absolutely Aleks, Pit Bull Trailer Restraints are the very best system to work with hauling our bikes literally anywhere,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The price on the Trailer Restraints complete ready to bolt in is the same for all bikes, just let me know your bike model and year, $325 all in shipped to your door anywhere in Western Canada,

I have had a number of requests and I am going to do another Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for the New Year and by New Year I mean the 2013 Race Season. The Group Buy is ongoing right now,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

I have had a number of requests and I am going to do another Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy for the New Year and by New Year I mean the 2013 Race Season. The Group Buy is ongoing right now,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The price on the Trailer Restraints complete ready to bolt in is still the same for all bikes, just let me know your bike model and year, $325 all in shipped to your door anywhere in Western Canada,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The price on the Trailer Restraints complete ready to bolt in is still the same for all bikes, just let me know your bike model and year, $325 all in shipped to your door anywhere in Western Canada,

I have Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy units in stock and ready to ship for you to use in the 2013 Race Season. The Group Buy is ongoing right now,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

I have Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy units in stock and ready to ship for you to use in the 2013 Race Season. The Group Buy is ongoing right now,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Email me Directly Right Away at [email protected] to be included in the group buy and remember to include contact phone number along with your bike model and year. This is time limited.

Blair

sv-racing-parts

I have lots of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy units in stock and ready to ship for you to use in the 2013 Race Season. The Group Buy is ongoing right now,

Email me Directly Right Away at [email protected] to be included in the group buy and remember to include contact phone number along with your bike model and year. This is time limited.

Blair

sv-racing-parts

I have lots of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy units in stock and ready to ship for you to use in the 2013 Race Season. The Group Buy is ongoing right now,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

I have lots of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy units in stock and ready to ship or bring up for you on the Rounds 6 - 7 Weekend of September 6 - 7 - 8th.

The Group Buy is ongoing right now,

Just ask any of the EMRA Members that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts this year, last year, or the year before and you will hear only praise.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

I have lots of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy units in stock and ready to ship for you in time to Make the Trip to Miller for Oct 3rd.

Just ask any of the EMRA Members that got them on the Group Buy Offers from SV Racing Parts this year, last year, or the year before and you will hear only praise.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

I have lots of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy units in stock and ready to ship for you right away.

Blair