Tire Warmer Order

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, This year I am placing an advance order for Tire Warmers, so that you can have them at the track on day 1.

For those looking for a superb digital warmer at a great price;

I will have the Suzuka Tire Warmer, Made by Chicken Hawk Racing in the USA, and with the Chicken Hawk Warranty. Standard Single Temp, 174 degree Single Temps with light system to let you know when they are there. At the track price $325 all in, order in advance and shipping included,

The Suzuka, Made by Chicken Hawk Racing Dual Temps at $375 all in, order in advance and shipping included,

I will have the well known and respected Woodcraft Dual temps at $390, all in at the track or order in advance and shipping included,

I will have the Full Tilt AMA Chicken Hawk Pole Position Tire Warmers At $490 All In, at the track available for pick up this year, or order in advance now and shipping included.

These are the Tire Warmers of choice that you will see in the pits of virtually every AMA Team in Superbike and SuperSport racing from Jake Zemke to Spies and Maladin, and the Privateers. They work really well, I have the prices right for us for this year, and the warranties are excellent. They last for many, many years and will get you where you want to go.

I will be at every race event again this year, starting May 15 Weekend and can ship up to you earlier if you need it, or you can pick them up at the WCC Series Opener on April 30 - May 2, in Mission,

I have all the usual Woodcraft, Brembo, Galfer, Race Pads and Klucky Puck Knee Sliders with me as well as the Chain and Sprockets you like. Let me know your needs and I will bring the parts you want with me,

Anyone who likes can email me at [email protected]

See you all soon,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair