Track Days in 2019...

Matt Stokes

With Hard Nox cancelling their track days in 2019, it will be difficult to get track time to practice. Is the EMRA able to obtain any of the Hard Nox dates for test and tune or practice days?

electrobiker86

With Hard Nox cancelling their track days in 2019, it will be difficult to get track time to practice. Is the EMRA able to obtain any of the Hard Nox dates for test and tune or practice days?

Not sure if you heard, EMRA will have track day weekends in June and August.

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
Castrol is having track day weekends in June and August, that the EMRA is hosting and running.

I know this seems like a silly difference, but the distinction is important.
The EMRA is a non-profit club with a focus on providing racing for members. We are not in the business of providing track days, nor do we want to be.

electrobiker86

Castrol is having track day weekends in June and August, that the EMRA is hosting and running.

I know this seems like a silly difference, but the distinction is important.
The EMRA is a non-profit club with a focus on providing racing for members. We are not in the business of providing track days, nor do we want to be.
Thanks for clarifying, I was aware but did not explain properly, my bad.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Matt the dates are June 22/23 and August 17/18 so put those in your calendar!
Now because its a Castrol track attack, you'll have to register on their website as the EMRA is just offering up exec members to wave flags and work the tower etc.
There will not be music, lunch or much for services offered at this track day so you'll find these are only $200 for that reason, but pack a lunch and you'll have a great day.
Feel free to reach out to any exec (and probably any member) at these events and we can probably help you with anything you need, or even offer on track advice etc.

Matt Stokes

Got it. Thanks guys. I put this post up a few weeks before the Track Attacks were announced. Looking forward to it!