vinyl decals

Nick_C

Hey all, I've recently begun setup on a new business venture, and I'm looking to see who's interested in custom decals for their car/truck/bike.

Cost for club members would be approximately $8 for a 6" x 6" decal that's fully customised. Rider number, name, and affiliation, with an assortment of styles like bike silhouette, helmet, etc.

Available colours to begin with will be black, white, red, yellow, pink, green, and orange. I'll be adding more colours as I get things going, in the early phases now.

I can also offer group rates for larger orders if a team wants to order together.

Nick

Nick_C

Hey Shane,

If I'm provided with the logo/requested content and permission to use the copyright for your print, then yes.

I don't have the $10k to start out with a full colour print & cut machine, but I can certainly do single colour or layered logos.

Nick_C

By which I mean that I can make the decals, but they would be layered vinyl, rather than printed on white or clear on a single layer.

Nick_C

you can get a hold of me at [email protected] and we'll sort something out. I'm ordering equipment and doing setup over the next week or so. Made this posting as more of a heads up than anything, I figure that most guys will not be making orders until closer to the season.

Will be in production by the Banquet at the latest for delivery.

Nick_C

Hey all

It's been a while since I posted this, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in production.

Pricing is pretty straightforward: Width + Height (in inches) is the price in dollars. Add 25% for multicolour.
Might be a small additional fee for highly detailed or custom design work.

Available colours are Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink, and Silver.

For Number plates, I'll do them for a flat $15 per (so $30 for front and tail). You can choose your font, and with or without white border (in the event you don't need the border if the fairing is already white)