WTB: GSXR Brake side rearset parts

Dave86

I urgently need the "yoke" that screws onto the bottom of the rear master cylinder and attaches with a pin to the rearset.

http://imgur.com/OJpzFPx

Let me know if you've got anything, it's an '06 GSXR 600 but chances are the part from most reasonably recent years 600/750/1000 will work.

macbayne

i cannot sell you one, but i can take one off of my spare rearsets and lend it to you for a while. not willing to part with it, but i can at least get you out of a jam. you will probably need a new cotter pin.

Dave86

Very much appreciate the offer, Ryan Martin is fabbing something up for me though, so I should be sorted for the weekend.

Dave86

Bump, going to need to find a yoke after all, anybody know of parts yards around edmonton? Looks like Suzuki has been using the same part since the '90s, so I just need to find a GSXR rearset / master with it.

Fireman

Bump, going to need to find a yoke after all, anybody know of parts yards around edmonton? Looks like Suzuki has been using the same part since the '90s, so I just need to find a GSXR rearset / master with it.

Worst case scenario lets make one dave.