Race school times

dexterium

I saw the dates for the race school, but I don't see any times. I assume Friday is an evening but how long do we go on Saturday for?

DEFBOY35

That is correct. Friday will be the classroom portion and Saturday willbe the on track portion.

dexterium

Thanks for the answers guys, I found my buddy has a wedding at 4:30 may 14th, would it be unreasonable for me to leave at 3:45, would I miss anything very critical that I couldn't pick up on with more track days?

I really don't want to put off this course anymore.

yak

Thanks for the answers guys, I found my buddy has a wedding at 4:30 may 14th, would it be unreasonable for me to leave at 3:45, would I miss anything very critical that I couldn't pick up on with more track days?

I've emailed your question to the head instructor.

Do you plan to have someone help you pack up or look after your bike and gear because that would buy you a little bit of time?

Fireman

I absolutely think that is something we can work around. You may miss the mock race however it is not mandatory.

blam

Administrator

technically, your leathers are a suit, so you wouldn't even have to change for the wedding........right??? :D

dexterium

technically, your leathers are a suit, so you wouldn't even have to change for the wedding........right??? :D

Somehow I don't see the girlfriend being as enthusiastic about that lol.

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate you answering my questions so quickly. Can't wait to start participating more