Race Number Reserve List (2016)

Goral92

Hey, could you hold 96 red for me? getting licensed on the 25th of this month down at chuckwalla.

Vlad Tkaczyk

yak

Hey, could you hold 96 red for me? getting licensed on the 25th of this month down at chuckwalla.

Vlad Tkaczyk

Vlad

I've marked you down for red 96. Please contact Dave K. to clarify the licensing requirements with the EMRA.

Regards,

Todd

TheDoctoRR

Red 98 for Jared Dechert. I am incorrectly labeled in novice however, when I should be intermediate. I've been away a couple years but I've raced strato and calgary for years...

yak

Hi Jared

When you log into the registration system is your rider classification correct there?

If it isn't than drop the club an email to "[email protected]" to get the classification sorted out. If you haven't raced in over 2 years you will also need to arrange for a check out ride to get your license re-instated.

Regards,

Todd

Meierpe

Hi Todd,
Changing my number this year to 3 black. Last year Mike Z. ran that number. He has agreed to give me that number and he will take Matt S. number 2. Matt is not racing this year. We are all on the same team so its all good.

Thanks
Peter

yak

The latest requests have been added.

Peter

Sorry to hear that Matt won't be out this year. Also please ask Mike why he isn't running #1.

Cheers