Tech air interest

Would you purchase a tech air vest

• Yes I enjoy my collar bones.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No. I’m not 40 and still feel I’m made of rubber.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

DEFBOY35

Hello to all. There has been discussion as to the obvious benefits to our members wearing air vests and the potential for fewer injuries etc.
and looking at ways as a club to offset the initial investments.
This post is to gauge interest in a potential group buy for tech air vests and also discussion on maybe suits as well.
Please reply if this is something you would be interested in and follow along as more details become available.
thank you.

Since buying one I have to wonder why I ever had a reserve about making the purchase. Ultimately it is cheap insurance. Nobody likes the thought of going down but our winters are too long to be laid up all summer. In some cases an air vest might be the reason you don’t leave in an ambulance. Just sayin,’ as someone who decided to hold off on it I wish I pulled the trigger earlier.

electrobiker86

Definately interested, the discount at strawberry will pay for it in no time.

Have to say, without Forcefield gear under my leathers, and Handroid gloves; i very much doubt I would still be able to ride. Without good gear there is no point in spending money making a faster bike.

Framer

Thanks for looking into this Shane. There is a hidden limit out there that I'm looking for and it's a good idea to be prepared when I find it.

2quickrides

EMRA Executive Member
Just a stat for those on the fence about buying a vest..........not a single one of all the broken collarbones in the last 5 years racing with the club was wearing an air vest. And not one person wearing a vest has broken a collarbone.

DEFBOY35

For those interested , please let me know which size in the race vest you need so I can get availability as well as pricing.

if your user name isn’t your actual name please include it. Thank you.

skeri

I'm a medium if it stretches or a large if it doesn't. I would prefer black. Is there a ladies option?

For those interested , please let me know which size in the race vest you need so I can get availability as well as pricing.

if your user name isn’t your actual name please include it. Thank you.

Kevin Warwaruk

What vest are you looking at? The tech air race? I'd take a large. Does that replace the separate back protector needed to pass tech?

DEFBOY35

I'm a medium if it stretches or a large if it doesn't. I would prefer black. Is there a ladies option?
I don’t know if there is a ladies specific option or not. And I’m pretty sure it only comes in the one color. mill try and find a link for the sizing charts