Bike show volunteers

Spooner

I can bring my 1000RR if you want. Though I thought Komo was wanting his bike in the display again this year?

~Scott

YZF1000jon

Jason wanted his there, but due to conflicts he won't be around for that weekend, and I'm unable to arrange to pick it up and store it in the short timeline required. If yours is ready to go, I can put your name down for the superbike.

sand.man

Put myself and Celeste down tentatively for Saturday 4-8pm, there's a scheduling conflict we're trying to re-arrange. I'll know before the end of the week and let you know.

sv-racing-parts

when and where is the volunteer schedule going to be posted

:) Hi, check post #1, it lists time and dates for those who have posted up availability here,

Once you look at it just post up when you would like to be included in the schedule and Jon will get you looked after,

See you soon,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Ryno

Rusty if you wanted to come help out on friday from like 5-9 that would help as I will be going between two booths

Spooner

Hi All,

I'd like to thank everyone that was able to assist and help out this year. I have to admit, this was possibly the most unorganized event we've done at the show, lost of miscommunication and such, but we pulled through nicely... So thanks again to everyone that helped out!! :) Colin L deserves a special mention as he was assisting for two days Friday (all day) and again on Sunday (all day)!

All will be better and bigger for next year. See you out at Round One!

~Scott

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I thought it was an awesome weekend and I found the members working the booth super enthusiastic. After the Saturday day shift I left feeling like the members coming by and the members working the booth were all pumped and looking forward to 2013,

The Volunteer sign up was very impressive and the public at large was responding very positively to the idea that a day at Stratotech would be a wholesome family day experience.

I think 2013 has some real potential to be a terrific year for all of us EMRA,

BTW: I do have a middleweight twin starting the build process right now and may well be bringing a second bike up for the Series with me as well, :)

See you all soon,

Blair

Blair