Recent content by 2quickrides

1. 2quickrides

SOLD Ninja 400 Hotbodies Bodywork

Brand new 2018-23 Ninja 400 Hotbodies Norton Motorsports GP Race Bodywork SOLD
  2. 2quickrides

2024 Rule change discussion

We can call it the "I'm tired of losing to Shane and Sean" rule. OK, an actual counter argument. Lightweight open has a displacement limit so the supermotos can’t race in that. Also, this rule would leave KTM 690, etc bikes nowhere to go.
  3. 2quickrides

2024 EMRA Executive Candidates/Nominations

Joe, stop giving Dawne your password.
  4. 2quickrides

2024 Rule change discussion

Having run Strato in reverse in a car I can attest that it creates a slew of new safety hazards. My passengers that day 100% agreed. Lol
  5. 2quickrides

SOLD New in Box Marchesini Forged Aluminum Wheels for Ninja 300

SOLD Brand new in box Marchesini forged alum wheels for Ninja 300. These use the stock rotor and sprocket bolt patterns and bolt right on. 4 lbs off the rear vs stock and 2 off the front vs stock. Huge difference on a low power bike. Can also order the hub adaptors from Marchesini to fit other...
  6. 2quickrides

SOLD 2016 Ninja 300 Race Bike w/1 or 2 Mods

SOLD Since it's just sitting taking up space and I'd rather have the money, selling my Ninja 300 race bike. Will list it here before anywhere else and a deal is to be made for a quick sale. Nothing worse than adding up the obscene amount of money you've spent on a bike. Haha. You can buy a...
  7. 2quickrides

Tech air interest

Just a stat for those on the fence about buying a vest..........not a single one of all the broken collarbones in the last 5 years racing with the club was wearing an air vest. And not one person wearing a vest has broken a collarbone.
  8. 2quickrides

2021 Motorhead’s contingency plan

For the same reason there’s no points or trophies in Novice, that class isn’t about winning, it’s about progressing.
  9. 2quickrides

CBR1000RR Spiegler Brake Lines Twin 27" Fronts, 19.5" Rear

Brand new Spiegler Braided black brake line set (front and rear) for 08 and up non-ABS CBR1000RR (or use to delete your ABS). Will fit a ton of other bikes (600rr for sure). Fronts are 27" each, rear is 19.5". $100 Pictures are obviously too large too attach because nobody has a 1MP flip phone...
  10. 2quickrides

Public Statement

Speaking of conflict of interest, your main job (Almost only one) on the EMRA exec has been to run track days when the EMRA puts them on. You are then financially reimbursed for said work with free race fees and riding for free on those track days. Legally speaking, both your campaign and you...
  11. 2quickrides

2021 Rule Change discussion

The highest 600 readings were high 90’s. I did not hear of any breaking 100. Even 1 I know was stupid loud.
  12. 2quickrides

Resorting to name calling and then calling someone else childish? Ummmm.......perhaps this isn’t the discussion for you. Exactly. The limit at Strato is already quite lenient compared to other places. No point adding unnecessary complexity to it.
  13. 2quickrides

So. Much. Reading. Lol. I'll keep the rebuttal short so people actually read it. Lol. 1. Just a note. In testing I've found the phone db readers read relatively accurate at higher frequencies (Like an inline 4) but don't register the lower frequencies accurately at all (Like a V-twin or single)...
  14. 2quickrides

Except the point of the sound limit is to limit overall noise travel to the neighbors, which is dependent on all the variables that apply to the current testing method. So many bikes, displacements, engine layouts, exhaust lengths/sizes/designs and muffler designs will not all give a linear...
  15. 2quickrides

Dorna has the resources and ability to enforce the weight and power limits they will be placing on those bikes, a small club does not.