Recent content by Brown

1. Brown

Sold—2008 GSXR 1000 Race Bike For Sale

Bike is sold
  2. Brown

Sold—2008 GSXR 1000 Race Bike For Sale

Sadly this day has come, I am selling my race bike. I have not even ridden a track day in a couple years and I think its time part ways. All the cliche stuff, life, work, kids, school council meetings, just no time. I am hoping to see someone else get some use out this awesome machine. For...
  3. Brown

FS:2006-2010 GSX-R wheels

What model are the rims from? 1000? or 600/750?
  4. Brown

Castrol track day Sept 1.

Like wise for me, we have a family camping trip planned. Expect to see the gixxer at castrol in the future, cant wait!
  5. Brown

July 7 track day pics?

Thanks Cinder! and ewww its bad:(
  6. Brown

July 7 track day pics?

Does anyone have any pics from the July 7th track day? Looking to see how bad my body position has gotten. Thanks!
  7. Brown

Int. Open Sportbike Video

Hey Dave, You must have switched your sprocket down one tooth? I didnt hear a shift between 2 and 3:) Hopefully it did save you some time, nice vid!!!
  8. Brown

Here Come Another Pre-Race Weekend Friday Night Track Night

Woot! So glad to hear we ride rain or shine. See you all there.
  9. Brown

Here Come Another Pre-Race Weekend Friday Night Track Night

I am just wondering what the policy is on wet weather for the OTP/SVRacing Parts track nights? Can we ride in the damp? Or full rain? Are rain tires required? Thanks! Adam
  10. Brown

pre-event tech inspection

Good question, but I have not heard of a pre-event tech inspection before. However I will be part of the tech inspection team on Sat and Sun and I would be more than happy to go over your bike with you on Friday night. I doubt it will be the official tech inspection but at least it will give...
  11. Brown

Fastest the Movie

Hey everyone just a head up that Fastest the Movie is available on iTunes for $12.99 in HD. Also all the best Brett McCormick, get well soon!
  12. Brown

Coming up to Edmonton

A big shout out and thanks to Blair for making the trip to Edmonton! Thanks man, see you in May!!!
  13. Brown

Bike Show

Adam Brown, thanks!
  14. Brown

Bike Show

Hi Jon, I will take a Friday Shift please. I can do 2 or 4 or 6 hours if need be. Thanks!
  15. Brown

New Race Number Reserve List (2011)

Adam Brown - Red number 23 please