Recent content by budoka

1. budoka

Austin MotoGP

I wish I would have gone this year. Anything would have been better than the monsoon we endured in 2019...
  2. budoka

Transponder

Jon already had a buyer, but thanks. sand.man msg sent
  3. budoka

2006 CBR600 F4I Track Bike 2000$!!

Msg sent
  4. budoka

Transponder

If anybody has a working transponder they aren't using anymore, I'm on the hunt for one. Daryl
  5. budoka

Back protector

Hey all, I just pulled out the back protector from my Plus Racing 1pc suit and wonder if it will pass tech for racing. It's about 3/4" thick dense CE foam construction. Has SAS-Tec SC-1/15 embossed on it. Thanks for any input Daryl
  6. budoka

Air fence volunteering

Thanks Scott! I'll keep an eye out for the post.
  7. budoka

Air fence volunteering

Hey all, I can't remember who is in charge of setup and takedown for air fence. I would like to assist as much as I can before or after events, possibly both if I have any gas left in the ole tank. Let me know times/days and I'll see what I can do. Plan on being around as much as I can all...
  8. budoka

2023 YEG Motorcycle Show

I'm driving in for the show Saturday morning 1st thing anyway, can help out whatever time slot(s) you need me. Would prefer not to be on the late shift given I have to drive home after but whatever. Daryl
  9. budoka

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

BTW, are there any seating arrangements to follow?
  10. budoka

My Scotch days are behind me but I was always partial to Laphroaig. It's certainly not to everyone's taste though; rather loud and peaty for most people. Not even sure what it sells at anymore...
  11. budoka

Actually given the rest of the menu, the cabbage rolls fit the meal better than salmon does. Unless it was served as sashimi....but that's just my personal taste on that part.
  12. budoka

2021 Rule Change discussion

Having been there, MotoGP bikes are freaking LOUD. If your bike is anywhere near that sound level, it's due to be flagged. I put the extra baffles in my bike for Strato and Area 27 and had no issues. TBH I can't tell the difference on the seat, and it passed muster so I don't care. Do the right...
  13. budoka

Proposal to postpone the AGM

Totally agree Tricia. Any group gathering in any facility is in direct contravention of the current Provincial COVID directives. Sure, people can be distanced, wear masks and sanitize, but that does not over-rule the current regulations. It is not prudent or smart to have a meeting at this time...
  14. budoka

Skeri, it's never a bad thing to watch the faster, better riders and follow/learn from their lines and what they do. Yes it's true, Brad and Norbert do a great service to us all by helping us find our way either back or to start with. I've worked and ridden with both of them and they are a...
  15. budoka

Thanks for that. We've likely already met without knowing. I'm kinda hard to miss being one of the very few riders on an RC51 and a rather visible/colorful (?) suit since my Motegi bit it at the hospital (see my thumbnail above) on crash day. I've only been at 2 track attacks (this past July and...