Recent content by FNR

1. FNR

Haslam's GSX-R laps faster than Capirossi's GSV-R

Interesting too that after Haslam got a podium in race 2 at Misano, he basically revealed in his interview that Alstare gets next to no help from Suzuki Japan. Seems a shame to feed big bucks into a not so great Motogp effort when a little could go a long way in WSBK. I know, not the same but...
  2. FNR

2010 Race School Schedule

I know it's the day before, but I have to ask... I've done the track school prep as listed on the race school info (water + waterwetter, have tape for lenses/lights etc...). Do I need to safety wire anything for this weekend? I thought I'd read something about wiring up sidestands, but after...
  3. FNR

New member saying hi!

Hi Todd, thanks for the warm welcome. I was just checking back to see if anyone was looking... I had NO idea I was that close to missing this year's race school. TBH I'd meant to enroll last year but a (badly) sprained ankle made that impossible. Thanks for the recommendation on the back...
  4. FNR

New member saying hi!

Greetings! Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My fiance just told me she spotted me for the Level I race school this year, so now I've got to fill out the reg form and send away asap! I ride a K7 SV1000S and what better way to really get to know it than track instruction :D...