Recent content by gixxer60_0

1. gixxer60_0

200/120 Single Tmp Tire Warmers FTR Brand

I have almost new FTR Tire warmers (single temp 120/200 size), used 1 race day last race round on 2021. New they are $390 I will sell for $300.00 I will be at the track this weekend if you would like to see or purchase them. Thanks Thad
  2. gixxer60_0

Insurance for Race bikes and Trailer Contents

After Kevin having his bikes and trailer stolen and how much that sucks. I figured I would post up who I have for insurnace on my race bike and trailer contents. I use Hagaraty Insurnace and they cover fire and theft any where in North America. You have to give them a value of the race bike...
  3. gixxer60_0

Tech Air race. vs Tech Air 10

It has saved me from a broken clavicle when I did use it. Worth every penny
  4. gixxer60_0

Tech Air race. vs Tech Air 10

FYI I have a Tech Air Race xxl size it has only one deployment cause of it size. All other sizes have 2 deployments. My way around this is that I have two vests. FYI it cost me almost $300 to get it recharged time you pay shipping and exchange rates. Not cheap.
  5. gixxer60_0

KTM RC390 Rims

Found a set of rims
  6. gixxer60_0

KTM RC390 Rims

Hey if Anyone has as set of Rims for a 2015 RC 390. I am looking for an extra set.
  7. gixxer60_0

2013 BMW S1000RR

SOLD
  8. gixxer60_0

2013 BMW S1000RR

2013 BMW S1000RR Bike has: Mupo front fork cartridges fully rebuilt Mupo rear shock fully rebuilt Chassis Geometry set up by Willie Set up for 225 lb rider Rear sets Clip ons Cordona quick shifter. HP4 ECU Servo buddy Stock header with Cat delete Akropovic can On dash Lap timer Flexiglass...
  9. gixxer60_0

WTB: ZX10R wheels

Jeff Marmus I think he does as well
  10. gixxer60_0

Race Bike Insurnace

Just wondering what everyone is using for insuring your race bike and spares parts and tools. I use Aviva which insures my race bike for $13K and the Spare parts and tools etc for $20K. My new coverage is now $933. I'm hoping there is cheaper option . What are people using ?? Is my pricing...
  11. gixxer60_0

Meeting minutes

Just want to thank the execs for getting out the meeting minutes in a timely manner. Keep up the great work.
  12. gixxer60_0

Congratulations to the 2021 Exec

Thanks for all you do
  13. gixxer60_0

2006 & 2007 Gsxr 750

Both bikes sold
  14. gixxer60_0

2021 Rule Change discussion

I'm not sure if this should be a rule or just a note in the rules that all racers are responsibhle for the proper fit of all race gear. This includes helmets and boots gloves and leathers. If not deemed fit not allowed on track till proven to Tech. This could potentially limit a serious injury...