Recent content by Hoozel

1. H

2007 GSXR1000 AMA Evan Steel Performance Team Bike, Misc highend Suits Boots Gloves

Local boy Chris Peris's B bike from the 2007 Season. Bike was raced at Daytona. This was Chris's B bike. (backup bike) Comes with a second set of Ebay Fairings custom painted World Superbike Livery. The ESP fairing are damaged from a slow speed Low side at Strato. I rcvd the bike with a few...
  2. H

2007 AMA GSXR1000 Superbike ESP Team Bike

2007 GSXR1000 AMA Superbike. ESP Racing Chris Perris *TRACK BIKE ONLY, FACTORY BIKE* *NOT SALVAGE* you might be able to road legal it i have no idea. Its out of the US. And was from factory right to the Team. I bought it from a Broker in Arizona. This was his B bike. Raced at...
  3. H

MotoTote Sport hitch Carrier $500

Copied from site: The Sport is our trusted hitch-mounted motorcycle carrier for sport bikes, scramblers, dual sports, and more. Built on our reliable 600 lb. rated MTX platform, it securely hauls motorcycles with tire sizes up to 5" in the front and 8.5" in the rear with its WebGrip tire tracks...
  4. H

2005 GSXR1000 Fully Built Engine Supercharged.

2005 was arguably the best year of the Gixxer. This bike started life as Alberta Cycles track bike. I purchased it used from them. Original color was Yellow and Black. Have tons of photos over the years of the transformation. Rode it as it was for a season, then started adding and...