Recent content by jsherstan

1. J

Pirrelli Contingency

I have 100% confirmation that Pirelli is not paying out in the US, I'm pretty well positive that they won't pay out in Canada. Jesse
  2. J

2003 gsxr750

yah the bike is long gone. Sorry don
  3. J

Custom Leather Suits

I recommend ditching that knox stuff, it will throw off the proper fit for a suit. A proper fitting suit with have all the protection you need and comfort if you get a quality suit. First thing to do is go to a tailor and get yourself measure, then call all the suppliers of the suits you want...
  4. J

Call for Race School Volunteers.... Pls Read...

Hey man would like to help out this year but i think I'll be racing in the California State Championship. If I end up not doing that I'll definitely let you know tho. Jesse
  5. J

2003 gsxr750

I've got an 03 gsxr750 track bike. It has a hindle slip on pipe and daytona racing plastics on it. Very good runner, used as a learner bike and no longer have a use for it. $3500 obo. And if you want some take offs with it we can negotiate ;-) 780-909-4794 Also open to trades for a dirtbike...
  6. J

take offs

Hey guys I've got lots of pirelli and dunlop take offs as well as a few sets of michelins. All 120 front and the michelins and pirellis are 180 rears. The dunlops are 190 rears. Will fit any 600 or 750. If interested please call or text me at 780-909-4794 #999 Jesse Sherstan