Recent content by Mantis

1. Mantis

EMRA AGM Mechanics

Norbert, I have specific questions with regards to voting and "member in good standing". Specifically, will I be permitted to vote during these elections? I would like to participate
  2. Mantis

2003 Keysotne Hornet 29 FBH Toy Hauler was $10,500 , now $ 9,250 obo, now $8,500 obo

Price Drop $8500. Amazing deal for this much trailer. Batteries have been on tender in the garage all winter, just tested the heating and AC last week
  3. Mantis

2003 Keysotne Hornet 29 FBH Toy Hauler was $10,500 , now $ 9,250 obo, now $8,500 obo

Call it an even 19k and i'll throw in a 2013 zx10 with all the goodies including supersport built motor to go with the truck and trailer, motivated to sell all these are taking up space
  4. Mantis

Reduced $9,250 obo. I also have my trusty 1998.5 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24v that I will be selling once the trailer is gone, or buy both for $12,500
  5. Mantis

Downsizing, my 2003 toy hauler is for sale. Please email any questions, I am not on the site much over the winter [email protected] Stock pics, not actual RV -29 ft total length -7290lbs dry tow weight -large garage 10ft -garage separate from the living space -bed in master front...
  6. Mantis

WTB 600cc race bike

Have you talked to Ron K, he has his gsxr 600 up as well, GP carts, revalved resprung rear shock, I think he was asking 4500
  7. Mantis

AIM Solo

SOLD
  8. Mantis

AIM Solo

Like New Condition, no issues, selling because I have upgraded. This is one of the most reliable and trusted GPS lap times available, box and cables included $300
  9. Mantis

New Award for 2018- Most Outstanding Racer

I was thinking the same thing Trevor, and would go a step further by saying that Sean should be given this award posthumously
  10. Mantis

2012 Kawasaki ZX10R

Race bike only, bought as rolling chassis from MotoStation/ Rickdiculous Racing $8,000 OBO -Ohlins 30mm Carts with 1.0 springs installed -Ohlins TTX Gp shock with 105nm installed -Attack Racing Linear Rear Linkage -Motion Pro Quick Throttle, will include all reels -Vortex Clip-ons -Vortex...
  11. Mantis

12x7 CargoMate

Just finished buying all new Radial tires with heavier D rating to replace the crappy Bias Ply that these come with. Price is a little less OBO now...lol
  12. Mantis

No Mar Classic

Sold
  13. Mantis

12x7 CargoMate

Selling a 12x7 CargoMate Northest Passage Edition $4750 OBO -great trailer, fits 4 bikes without hassle -has some E track installed, as well as 4 inset bullrings -side door access -2 interior lights -new rubber on spare, brakes in excellent condition -tows very well, with proper tire inflation...
  14. Mantis

No Mar Classic

I bought this earlier this year from Dana, changed tires all season! I am going a different direction with a full tire machine, so putting this back out there Change your own tires with a NoMar tire changer with a bunch of extra accessories. 2 - Mount/Demount bars 7 - Tips for bar 2 - NoMar...