Recent content by Paul Macdonell

1. Paul Macdonell

The 2022 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award… please nominate!

Scott Kammer and Gary Christie come to mind. Two positive people I believe to be a great influence to the continued growth of the club. These guys willingly give a hand wherever needed and are very supportive of fellow riders.
  2. Paul Macdonell

Tech air interest

Since buying one I have to wonder why I ever had a reserve about making the purchase. Ultimately it is cheap insurance. Nobody likes the thought of going down but our winters are too long to be laid up all summer. In some cases an air vest might be the reason you don’t leave in an ambulance...
  3. Paul Macdonell

Picture Plaques 2021:

I guess I just felt the need to clear the air.
  4. Paul Macdonell

Picture Plaques 2021:

Lmao
  5. Paul Macdonell

Picture Plaques 2021:

Paul “Macdonell”…has a little d:(
  6. Paul Macdonell

First EMRA Newsletter

Pretty awesome guys. This was a great idea!
  7. Paul Macdonell

Growing the Sport

The other day I shared the announcement for Race School registration to all of Grande Prairie’s local bike groups(sport bikes, dirt bikes, touring groups, you name it). I do this with every official EMRA post. In the past I’ve offered up any help possible from parts, gear, transportation...
  8. Paul Macdonell

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Lol maybe I’ll get a chance to try it out, I think my buddy is pretty set on it
  9. Paul Macdonell

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Where’s this located? I have a friend interested?
  10. Paul Macdonell

May 16 2019 Track Setup

I’ll be there!
  11. Paul Macdonell

May 16 2019 Track Setup

I can’t get off work in time to help with set up for 5-6:00pm but I can help with set up/take down any time over the weekend if you guys need a hand with anything.
  12. Paul Macdonell

‘06 Yamaha R6 Superstock Motor

2006 R6 Superstock motor $1000.00 obo
  13. Paul Macdonell

Bauce Racing R6 ECU with a FTECU ECU Based Quickshifter

Bauce Racing flashed ECU for 2008+ R6 with FTECU ECU Based Quickshifter(GP shift) with shift rods. Mapped for full Graves exhaust but will work for others. The mapping for the Graves exhaust is spot on. $600
  14. Paul Macdonell

WTB starter race bike

I have an R6 I would say you would be very pleased with as a race ready bike https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1421240378&siteLocale=en_CA