Recent content by Ryno

1. Ryno

Safety Castrol racetrack

NOBODY is painting a investment on safety in a negative light. What is being said is that a 56k investment basically told Castrol that the EMRA would be racing no matter what. The club "pushed through" the Nov 30, 2018 deadline, then put up a non refundable 16.5k deposit, that would be used as...
  2. Ryno

Safety Castrol racetrack

From this very thread where you and Jon quoted figures. SetUpSixxRR- "The EMRA is sticking it out over the winter (for our members!!!) to keep Castrol accountable of their promises and make sure the changes get done, that involved the EMRA taking a potential risk (external factors like bad...
  3. Ryno

Safety Castrol racetrack

Or Castrol knows the club has invested upwards of 56k towards this season and has an assumption that the club will race no matter what so they dont lose that investment. But who knows your guess is as good as mine.
  4. Ryno

Safety Castrol racetrack

I wont make this one, short notice, but I will be sponsoring a rider this season and would like to hear first hand what is being done before deciding to put the effort into the EMRA or just send him state side.
  5. Ryno

Safety Castrol racetrack

what is the address of BW's office..
  6. Ryno

2008 Suzuki GSXR600

price?
  7. Ryno

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

might be time to drop the price a little.. there are just as built 2011's asking 9k
  8. Ryno

Pit layout/parking

there are some perks for them to be running the club, they don't pay race fees.. Although I don't think that is enough for the amount of work they put in.
  9. Ryno

FS:2006 Daytona 675

can't low ball if there isn't a price listed
  10. Ryno

Mike's 2017 ZX10R

does it come with everything to go back to race trim?
  11. Ryno

Astars SMX Plus Boots/ Gp Pro gloves

I have a pair of smx plus boots size 10.5, used for 3 race weekends and some street riding- $150 I have a pair of gp pro size XL(fits like a large), used for 3 race weekends and some street riding. Never crashed- $100
  12. Ryno

Meeting Minutes - March 2018

Interesting comments that Canadian bacon made in that thread, considering the shit tracks that csbk races at out east.. half of them look like mx tracks.
  13. Ryno

2018 coaching with OTP schools

What was the decision?
  14. Ryno

For sale r6 and cbr1000rr

maybe... I think that R6 is my old R6 that I started with at strato.
  15. Ryno

For sale r6 and cbr1000rr

can you post more pics of the R6