Pit Cart

bikegeek

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while but years ago I did a lot of racing. During that period I got tired of hauling everything in and out of the trailer one armful at a time so I spent a weekend putting together a homebuilt pit cart. It has a built in beadbreaker, tire barrel rim, and wheel balancer. There is also a small compressor a small 3 drawer tool box and room for some part totes, a chemical bin, spare wheels and rims, and pit chairs. There is a bit of a work area that can also serve as a deck to throw more stuff on for the move like geny and gear bag. Anyhow, it served me well over the years but now it's just collecting dust with a bunch of stuff stacked on it. So I thought I would list it here. I will throw in the small compressor, the tool box (no tools) and the low profile totes that fit the lower storage area (can't find em any more). I would like $400 for it. If there is no interest then I will repurpose it but I thought maybe someone that still races would appreciate it as much as I did. If your interested PM me and we can talk.

Also, a quick edit for clarity, tools, tires and rims, fire extinguisher, soft cooler, all not included. Just there to illustrate size and function. This is for the pit cart, the compressor, the tool box, and the two low profile totes in the lower storage area. Sorry for any confusion...

Cheers,

Fred

IMG_20220612_155755sml.jpg
IMG_20220612_152646sml.jpgIMG_20220612_152200sml.jpgIMG_20220612_152307sml.jpgIMG_20220612_152321sml.jpgIMG_20220612_152452sml.jpg

Last edited:

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
This is a nice set up. Guys getting into racing should jump all over this!
Neil