Search results

1. F

2023 YEG Motorcycle Show

The EMRA will have a booth at the YEG Motorcycle Show, March 11-12! It is typically the single biggest promotional weekend for the club. We get a great opportunity to capture a target audience and expose them to our awesome sport. Volunteers will be needed to hand out posters and spread the good...
  2. F

2023 Race Fees

Good news and good news. Good news is race fees will remain the same as last year! We are also bringing back Racer Access passes. For racers, this $80 access pass will provide you with a link to our annual waiver, cover all your EMRA gates fees, and give you a collectible Racer Access Pass card...
  3. F

2023 Rule change discussion

Just a reminder, less than a week away from the AGM! Get your rule change proposals in now so they can be included and voted on by members at the AGM. Lets get a good turn out at the AGM. We welcome all exec members from the CMRA and AMRA to attend. If you can't attend in person a live feed to...
  4. F

Nice! I really like this proposal.
  5. F

2015 - 2018 Yamaha R3 Hotbodies Fairings

The frame, subframe, upper fairing stay are the same 2015 and 2019. Gas tank is different but only $100 shipped. I bet the 2019 fairings are nearly direct bolt on.
  6. F

2015 - 2018 Yamaha R3 Hotbodies Fairings

I'm not sure Hotbodies does the 2 for 1 sale any more. Here is a link to their 40% off sale. https://hotbodiesracing.com/product/race-bodywork-annual-sale/ Have you checked out Motocarbons? Out of Europe, but shipping is fast, fairly priced, and the euro is low atm. My last two sets of fairings...
  7. F

The "superbike" title is determined by the equipment standards and specifications, Chapter 5 of the rule book. You have basically either Sportbike and Superbike tech. It's not really just a phrase or tag line we throw on classes. I guess my only hesitation to 2007 would be if we made it 2007 A...
  8. F

2022 Annual General Meeting

EMRA Annual General Meeting. December 3 - 1pm. Strathcona Branch Edmonton Public Library 8331 104 Street Edmonton, AB T6E 4E9 Attendees must be current EMRA members to vote. We will be reviewing our season, club financials, registration stats, as well as voting for rule changes and electing our...
  9. F

I wouldn't argue with any of that, I will say there are a number of individual rule changes that would need to take place, so the voting will be long and difficult at the AGM. For example, I don't think we need the wording "If there is no practice day, gridding will be by points collected in...
  10. F

That's my thought, keep the racing on track the same, because it is great and fun. But distribute points in a way that aligns with other clubs and sets us up nicely for the future.
  11. F

Moto GP season closer Air fence fundraiser.

The MotoGP season is ticking down to what is sure to be a dramatic finish! Come watch the final race of this incredible season with us, Nov. 6 11am. Once again we have teamed up with the folks at The Provincial Kitchen & Bar. $20 donation at the door gets you the best seats in the house and you...
  12. F

I've got a few rule changes I would like to see. My goal for these changes is to put more bikes on grids and align our technical rules a little closer with other clubs. Rule 5.3. Lightweight Open class. This class is currently open to "up to 390cc single cylinder bikes and up to 325cc twin...
  13. F

Ok, it's that time of year! We all put our heads together and think of ways to make the racing in this club even better for everyone by proposing and discussing rule changes. The proposals here will be brought to the AGM, discussed again and voted on there. A few important notes and suggestions...
  14. F

Meeting Minutes?

They are still there if you google 'emra meeting minutes'. Having some website issues, should be up shortly like normal.
  15. F

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

The Dee's vote for cabbage rolls. Two more up for Cabbage rolls.
  16. F

2022 EMRA Awards Banquet!

Going to be a great night! Doors open 5pm Dinner 6pm Award presentations Prizes Special guests Live DJ Candy bar
  17. F

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

The wine and beer selection will be top notch. What do you have in mind for Scotch? Something with some good bang for the buck.
  18. F

Honda Extreme Powerhouse Round 5 and 6 Tech Bulletin

First and Foremost, Special thanks to our sponsors for this round: Honda Extreme Power House! Support Local, because THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS (EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ Please sign the once a year Rad Torque waiver as well...
  19. F

Riverside Honda Round 4 Tech Bulletin

First and Foremost, Special thanks to our sponsors for this round: Riverside Honda and Ski-Doo! Support Local, because THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS (EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ AIR FENCE SETUP Airfence and required equipment is being...
  20. F

Round 2 and 3 Tech Bulletin

First and foremost, special thanks to our sponsors for this round: Argyll Motorsports! Support Local, because THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS (EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ AIR FENCE SETUP Airfence and required equipment is being set up at...