Search results

1. sv-racing-parts

New Brembo RCS 19 x 18-20 Corsa Corta Radial Master Cylinders with Folding Levers

Brembo: Best of the Very Best in Braking. 4 Units only here now. Genuine Brembo RCS 19 x 18-20 Corsa Corta Master Cylinders. Brand New In Brembo Box..... Lowest Price in Canadian $ Anywhere. $485 Canadian $ Cash and Carry.... All In.... Pickup In South Vancouver. I have provided Many of these...
  2. sv-racing-parts

Brembo RCS 19 x 18-20 Corsa Corta Radial Master Cylinder with Folding Levers

New, In the Brembo Box: Blow Out Prices: Latest Generation Brembo RCS 19 x 18-20 Corsa Corta Master Cylinders with Brembo Remote Brake Fluid Reservoir and Mounting Bracket Kits Included. Awesome for Street/Track Day or Full On Racing. Comes with the Brembo Rear Brake Light Micro Switch Included...
  3. sv-racing-parts

Brake Lever Guards, Shark Fin Sprocket Toe Guards

Hi Everyone, Here comes the 2020 Race Season for EMRA at Castrol Raceway. SV Racing Parts, Brake Lever Guards are EMRA Prices at $60, Canadian $ and include both the Brake Side Approved Lever Guards and the matching Clutch Side Bar End. We are also Special Pricing the latest Generation...
  4. sv-racing-parts

SVRP - Pro Level 3 Temp Tire Warmers; Awesome Performance - Superb Value!! $280 Shipped to your door

The SV Racing Parts, Awesome High Quality Tire Warmers; Awesome Performance... Superb Value matches and Surpasses Anything and Everything Else Offered. Pro Level - 3 Temperature - High End - Tire Warmers - Awesome Performance.... and Superb Value!! You Can Pay More.... You Won't Ever Buy...
  5. sv-racing-parts

APEX S7i GPS Lap Timers - Data Loggers - Lean Angle Recorders

Hi Everyone; Brand New Product, Just In: Apex S7i Speed-Angle Lap Timer and Data Logger Lean Angle Recorder. Some of WMRC's Top Riders and Racer Members have Already Received their own S7i Speed-Angle Lap Timer and Data Loggers from me in the past few days. I now have several more In Stock...
  6. sv-racing-parts

Sweet Deal from SV Racing Parts on Woodcraft Parts

Hi Everyone; If you are planning on racing at EMRA, (Castrol Raceway in Edmonton), in 2018 or at AMA - MotoAmerica events in the USA in 2018 you will need to equip your bikes with a Shark Fin Style Toe Guard just below the Swing Arm and just in front of the Rear Sprocket to keep your appendages...
  7. sv-racing-parts

Lifetime Quality, SV Racing Parts, Black Powder Coated Triple Tree/Steering Stem Lift Style of Front

Hi Everyone, :) I have the last of the Lifetime Quality, SV Racing Parts, Black Powder Coated Triple Tree/Steering Stem Lift Style of Front Stands on Sale at $80 Canadian $ Cash and Carry. These would make an Excellent Christmas Season Gift for Yourself or a Rider/Racer you know. Shipping to...
  8. sv-racing-parts

Woodcraft Knee Sliders and SV Racing Parts, Awesome Tire Warmers

Woodcraft Klucky Puck Knee Sliders, $60 Canadian $, a set, Cash and Carry All In Pricing. I have them Black and in Hi Viz Yellow. I also have the Double Thick Woodcraft Klucky Pucks as well. Black Color, $75 Canadian $, a set, Cash and Carry, All In Pricing. When it comes to Knee Sliders for...
  9. sv-racing-parts

Brembo 19 x 18 - 20 RCS Race Master Cylinder with Folding Levers

Hi everyone; I have 2 and only 2, New in the Box; Brembo 19 x 18 -20 Race Master Cylinders with the Folding Levers option complete with the Remote Reservoir and Mounting Bracket Kits available. These are Awesome Parts. Email me Directly for them at [email protected] No PM Please I am...
  10. sv-racing-parts

Woodcraft Shark Fin Toe Guards and Brake Guards and Engine Covers etc In Stock

Hi Everyone, Opening Day for the EMRA 2017 Season is coming up Fast. I have the Woodcraft Shark Fins for your Swing Arms that are mandatory at EMRA and also AMA events if you attend them, as well I have the Woodcraft Brake and/or Clutch Lever Guards and the Woodcraft Bar End Slders with...
  11. sv-racing-parts

Helite; Air Bag Vests and Jackets for Awesome Rider Protection

Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts has the Helite Air Bag Vests and Jackets for Awesome rider protection. The Turtle Vest is the best choice for racers and track day riders but I also have the full line of accessories and Jackets as well for more street focused riders. Check out the Video Links to...
  12. sv-racing-parts

Now Available 2017 Series 3 Temp Tire Warmers,

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, 2017 Series Tire Warmers are Race Day or Track Day Perfect for our Bikes and In Stock Today for Instant Shipping to your door!! If you are looking for a set of Superb Quality Tire Warmers at an Awesomely Good Price for EMRA Members then The SV Racing Parts...
  13. sv-racing-parts

Looking for Good Condition Race Prepped CBR 600RR

Hey everyone, One of my buddies on the West Coast is looking for a Good Condition Race Prepped 2005 Up CBR 600RR. If one of the members has one and wants to sell let me know at [email protected] Call me Directly at 360-322-4826 Enjoy the ride, and best regards, Blair
  14. sv-racing-parts

Meet Mandatory Requirements: Woodcraft Shark Fin, Brake Lever Guards, Engine Covers

:) Hey everyone, I just received a new batch of the Woodcraft Shark Fin Toe Guards and the Woodcraft Brake Lever Guards. Everything is here in stock and ready to ship to your today. Don't worry about Canada Post and their issues. I have a courier deliver direct to your for almost the same...
  15. sv-racing-parts

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware Ready to Ship Now!! :) Hey Everyone I have a couple of the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware Kits here and can ship them together to Edmonton Area very inexpensively. They are $44 Canadian $ So an Awesome deal and...
  16. sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, 2016 Series Tire Warmers in Canadian $ EMRA Special

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, 2016 Series Tire Warmers are Race Day or Track Day Perfect!! If you are looking for a set of Superb Quality Tire Warmers at an Awesomely Good Price for EMRA Members then The SV Racing Parts Tire Warmers are for you. With the Canadian $ where it is and...
  17. sv-racing-parts

2008 Up Ninja 250 - Ninja 300 Side Lift Stands

:) Hi Everyone, The New 2016 SV Racing Parts, 2008 Up Ninja 250 - 300 Black Custom Side Lift Stands with Pin Kits are in stock and shipping today. They are in limited quantities so don't procrastinate. Email me Directly for these at [email protected] No PM Please, Or...
  18. sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, 2016 Series Black Custom Side Lift Stands

:) Hi Everyone, The New SV Racing Parts, Ducati - BMW -Triumph 675, Aprilia, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha including the new 2015 up Yamaha R1 anb R1-M Side Lift Stands for Lifting both Front and Rear Wheels Together; 899 and 1199 Ducati Panigale Stands in Stock and well as Late Model to...
  19. sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Awesome Motorcycle Stands Value

:) Hi everyone, I just finished receiving my latest order of SV Racing Parts, Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands, Shipped to your door anywhere in western Canada with Payment in Canadian $ to make it easy for you...
  20. sv-racing-parts

Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads

:) Hi Everyone, The New Season is coming up fast and so will be the corners at Castrol with Round 1 coming up on you quick; Especially after everyone got a taste of Canadian Superbike and knows what can be done on our track :) Now is the time to be prepared for the 2016 Rounds and you can...