Search results

1. C

AMRA Spring Thaw Endurance Races

we'll be there team lakeside is signed up for the 2 hour supermoto endurance. Any one else from edmonton coming down??
  2. C

2005 gsxr 600/1000 oem take offs

I have a bin of 600/1000 oem take off parts for sale TRIPLE CLAMPS ,FUEL PUMPS, MIRRORS, SEATS, STARTERS, ETC. must go make an offer chuck
  3. C

WTB tire warmers

looking for a good used set of tire warmers let me know if you have.
  4. C

calling all supermoto racers

there are 6 riders from the amra/ rocky mountain motard group that are looking at racing at stratotech in 2012. that should help fill out the grid a bit.
  5. C

not sure if the dirt section would have a jump or not, could always add a steel ramp somewhere. I am having a look at the schedules to see if there is conflicting dates
  6. C

looking for riders who are interested in racing more than 1 track next year. Calgarys Varsity Raceway is the home track for the AMRA and Rocky Mountain Motards Clubs. it is a tighter track(great for sliding) and they are adding a dirt section as well. if we can get each clubs riders, AMRA& EMRA...
  7. C

KTM 350 dirty bikes

i rode a 350 sx this summer, lots of pull, great overrev, not sure if 450 fast but pretty quick, they would be very competitive at the amra calgary track. I know of one that will probably be out motarding next year
  8. C

Where to get leather lettering made?

daves wife did the lettering and logo on my leathers and it looks great
  9. C

wtb rmz 450 supermoto front caliper bracket

i need a caliper bracket for 2011 rmz 450 with 320mm rotor 05 yzf 450 may also fit chuck [email protected]
  10. C

2011 rmz 450 front caliper bracket needed

looking for a front caliper bracket for 2011 rmz450 supermoto with 320mm rotor, was advised that a 05 yzf 450 will also work thanks chuck [email protected]