Search results

1. M

WTB OEM parts for 2007 R1

WTB 2007 OEM R1 parts Shifter side foot rest bracket and shifter peddle. Left side handle bar and clutch lever Passenger foot rest bracket left side OEM red body work Anything else text 403-793-1857 [email protected]
  2. M

Miller - USBA - Oct 6-7

Miller I am considering going down for the MoM weekend. I have a truck and trailer. Room for one or two more bikes. I'm 50 - 50 right now. [email protected] Matt
  3. M

2012 EMRA 200 Results

sign up A sign-up sheet at registration with a spot for names and phone #'s of people that want to race the 200 but don't have a team could help. I was interested in doing the race but didn't have time to network with everyone. I imagine there are others that would run the race if they could...
  4. M

Race bike 2004 R6

Did I say firm. What i meant to say is bump. Any fair offer considered. I need room in the garage to get my twins set up.
  5. M

Race bike 2004 R6

Sold 2004 R6 Race Bike $3500 • Elka shock • R1 forks (built and refreshed by John Sharrard Acceleration technologies) • Power commander • Hard case covers • Rear sets • Sliders • After market fairing stay and intake. • Hyperpro steering damper • Two Brother...
  6. M

Race bike wanted

I found the bike I was looking for. Thanks for all the response and Thanks Owen for the bike. Anyone want to turn their race bike into $ I'm looking for one. 600 race ready. EFI only. No street title required. Motor and suspension should be in good shape. Would consider a liter bike or an...