Search results

1. J

1 piece suit

Sorry,forgot that one, I'm about 5'9" and about 155-160ish.
  2. J

1 piece suit

Hey all, so I'm not 100% set on buying a suit but will consider highly if anyone has one in my size... I currently wear a 42 a* jacket so I'm guessing Ill be a 42 race suit. So I anyone looking to sell a size 42 suit let me know what you have and what you are looking to get for it...
  3. J

Looking for shoulder bolt ASAP

Hey all so I recently got a set of woodcraft rearsets for my 03' R6 to replace the one I bent aug 4th, I did not know they needed to use a oem shoulder bolt of the shift lever and I do not have one, I have ordered one but I don't think it will be in for the 1st and 2nd so if anyone has one of...
  4. J

Where to but fairing stay for a older bike?

The problem im having with like Vortex and Graves is that they are discontinued, makeing me think that that may me aswell, which seems wrond as a 05 isnt that old and would work on the same bike i have.
  5. J

Where to but fairing stay for a older bike?

Hey I am looking for a new fairing stay for my 03 R6 and I was wondering where I could get a race fairing stay? Or am I able to just make my own strong one and have it pass inspection?
  6. J

WTB: 03-05 R6 Rearsets

Hey all, So Saturday Aug 4th I crashed coming out of turn 2 and did some damage to my bike, I am going to try and straighten out the one that bent but i dont know what will happen. I'm however looking to get a new(used) set for a 03-05 R6 right now i don't care of the brand, i would just...
  7. J

Whats your opinion?

So i ended up picking up the 2000 inverter from yamaha for a good deal IMO as i deal with the guys brother most of the time, the guy gave it to me for 1350 total was 1417 after tax, it would have been alot more after the set up costs and what ever other BS dealerships charge haha, its a sweet...
  8. J

Whats your opinion?

I have to go get a part for the dirt bike so in going to see what the guy I have bought all my bikes from can do for me on a Yamaha inverter
  9. J

Whats your opinion?

Canadian tire has some for about that price, may be a little heavy but for the saved money I guess not too bad
  10. J

Whats your opinion?

How much is the one at Walmart? I like the champion one, I may go see that one.
  11. J

Whats your opinion?

So I am kind of looking at avoiding paying 1500$ for a yamaha inverter, so i have been doing som looking and found a few at home depot for a nice price, this one i had a decent brand name...
  12. J

WTB: Inverter or geni

Hi all, i'm still in the market for buying a preferably Inverter, I would like to be able to run my SV warmers (props to Blair) and a air compressor if needed, or anything else really, so i'm looking for a 2000 min, i want to go look at Yamaha ones, but i figured why not see if i can get a used...
  13. J

Where can i buy

HMMM you sir have some good advice today XD i will build my own stand as well.:D
  14. J

Where can i buy

i guess its a good thing i have a parts Canada stand kicking around then eh haha
  15. J

Where can i buy

What brand do you have? and how do you like it?
  16. J

Where can i buy

Yeah most of the stuff i get with them they order in for me and its always there by the time i'm off shift
  17. J

Where can i buy

Really? epic ima go see them about them then. I know the guys/girls there so i know i will get the help i need. Thanks for the quick reply. Was that all the things i'm looking for?
  18. J

Where can i buy

Hey all, So some may not be able to answer this but im hoping someone can, As we know its expencive to have bikes, so im looking at buying a tire balancer for changing my own tires, also if someone knows where i can get a bead braker and some decent spoons, i am cool with having things...
  19. J

WTB: Tire Warmers, inverter/ Generator

E-mail sent :D
  20. J

WTB: Tire Warmers, inverter/ Generator

Blair, I am sure my rears are 180's i have a bunch of take offs ill be working with before buying new tires, I'm away from the garage for a few more days :( but im sure they are 180's as they are off a 600, i don't know if the size of your warmers are different between the 180's and 190s ?