Search results

1. S

2016-Aprilia RSV4RR Racebike (Streetable if wanted)

I think the time had come to put an end of my Roadracing adventure. This beauty RSV4 is for sale, as follows. 2016 Aprilia RSV4 RR, Clean Title. Race prepped by Vass Performance, Dyno motor tuned with U4.4, 1867km (800km of street use) Four tins of U4.4 (Tins just purchased in May 2017)...
  2. S

Dunlop 2016

For all riders interested, Dunlop is paying out again for 2016. Better yet, I haven't screwed up the process this year! All racers should start seeing the certificates this month. If you'd like to register for the contingency, please see the attached for the form. I'll have them at the...
  3. S

Dunlop Tyres - Payouts

Hi All, The Bad news: I've chatted with Dunlop a few times now, and I need to humbly ask the EMRA group for forgiveness. It's been 99% my fault (various reasons to why) that no one has received any contingency certificates thus far. I've been dealing with Dunlop to see if they will...
  4. S

Trailers for sale (8.5x20 & 7x14)

Please see the links attached. Looking to go with a different route for next season. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utility-trailer/edmonton/2012-8-5-x-20-cargo-trailer-car-hauler-utility/1101099481?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true...
  5. S

Sunoco 260GTX

Hi Guys, Just wanted to ask who would be interested in getting some CSBK spec fuel before hand for tuning purposes? I have 60 liters in hand for anyone who wants. Send me a text or email please. ~Scott (780)903-8503 [email protected]
  6. S

Empire Tyres - Dunlop

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you know that we are very excited to be Western Canada's Official Dunlop dealer. Lots more info to come in the very near future. Anyone looking for some Supercora dot's, also let me know. I have about 7 sets left that I'll be blowing out the door. ~S
  7. S

Trophy plaques and pictures.

Hey Ladies and Gents, Reminder that if you want to pick a picture for your plaque and not have not done hey, let Brian or Dana know... You're running out of time! Also, make sure that you pay them direct or use the paypal link to pay your $25.00 (One time fee, even if you might be getting...
  8. S

Pirelli is in

If you ordered tires for the WCC weekend, they're in! Give me a shout and we'll get you hooked up. ~Scott
  9. S

Race School Volunteers - June 1st

This is a double post so all should be able to see it. ;) http://emra.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=12162#post12162 ~S
  10. S

RACE School Volunteers - June 1st

EMRA Exec needs your help! :) Race school is coming upon us quickly and we will be in need of volunteers to help teach and man corner stations. We are looking for about 4 to 6 more volunteers to help teach and another 4 to 6 people to man corner stations and to assist. If interested...
  11. S

Pirelli Tyres 2014

Hi All, Tires are starting to come in! We, with On-Track Performance will be suppling Pirelli tyres for yet another year this 2014. The good news is the Diablo Superbike Pro's 190's have been updated to a 200 series similar to the full on Superbike slicks. As well the edge grip has been...
  12. S

The nice Empire Trailer is For Sale

Hi All, I have my "Stealth" trailer for sale this spring. feel free to look at the Kijiji add. Call or text if you have any questions. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utility-trailer/edmonton/stealth-lightning-cargo-trailer-toy-hauler/581932099?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true ~Scott...
  13. S

Brembo Rotors for RC51 or 600RR F/S

Personal sale. Got the wrong parts... Will fit a few other bikes, see pictures. Looking for $425.00 Obo. ~S
  14. S

Chasing Pavement - It's ready!!

Hi All, We are extremely pleased to announce that the Stratotech/EMRA documentary video is available for sale! Please see our Paypal button in the fee's and payments section. Go to the Club Information tab at the top of the screen and you'll find it right at the top, of the drop down menu...
  15. S

Awful, just awful

Has anyone else read about this? http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/ama-pro-racing-releases-redline-version-of-2014-road-racing-rulebook/ Red (DSB) and green (DSS) number plates. Barf! I mean, if AMA is doing it, we should to... amirightoramiright? :rolleyes: ~S
  16. S

Bike Show 2014!!

Just a little over a month away, Jan 17th thru 19th and I'm looking for some Volunteers. Need 2 sportbikes for display, and a whole lotta help to man the booth. Friday, Noon till nine. Saturaday, Ten to nine. Sunday, Ten to six. (plus tear-down and loading) Please let me know what day or...
  17. S

Woodcraft Clip-ons

Hi All, I need just one clip-on bar to finish the repairs on my bike. Anyone have one that I can replace next weekend or now where I can buy locally? Shoot me a text or call. (780)903-8502 Thanks! ~Scott
  18. S

Pirelli 2013

Hi All, Good news is that for some of us; We are less than 30 days till our first raceday! (WMRC) More good news is that Pirelli has expended thier compound base this year and have inproved tire durability while maintaining the same great edge grip that only Pirelli tires can provide...
  19. S

Pirelli Rain Tire Order (Before 03/11/13)

The raining season is sneaking up upon us! I know quite a few riders are planning to go to the WCC round in Mission this year, so rain tires should be in your best interest. My first large tire order has to be placed by the end of day on the 11th of March and I'd like to make sure everyone is...
  20. S

Pirelli tires WSBK

http://superbike-news.co.uk/index.php/Motorcycle-News/the-new-17-inch-pirelli-diablo-superbike-tyres-did-not-disappoint-expectations-in-the-first-round-of-the-season Wanted to post this up as it’s an interesting read, as we'll be using these exact same tires this year. I'll be testing these...