Search results

1. G

2015 - Yamaha R3 - Race ready

$8000 obo. Before you say that is too much $$ read below. This comes with everything you need to race including Vortex Warmers, All my spare parts, New never mounted rear tire etc. PitBull TRS pins. Pretty much everything except a rear stand.. I only have one! (front stand goes with)...
  2. G

2023 Rule change discussion

I also think we need to update the lightweight rules to fall in line with other clubs. With the growth of Lightweight over the last few years I think it's important to keep the class growing and competitive. This being said. I propose the following language changes with Lightweight Open and...
  3. G

2023 Rule change discussion

I disagree with this. As the number one plate holder it is you that have earned the reward for that title. I don't think these should be transferable.
  4. G

The 2020 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award

I am nominating Mr. Russnak. He really helped Calvin and I out this year with our exhaust systems. Always above and beyond for everyone.
  5. G

Pirelli SC1 slick take offs 140rear 110front

Hey guys and girls. I have a decent set of pirelli SC1 take offs that saw 2, 2019 rounds on my R3. They have life left in them and are the perfect fit for your lightweight! $100 for both. Fire me a PM if interested. I will be at castrol Sunday all day.
  6. G

2019 Speeders cup!

It’s that time of year folks! I am fully prepared to defend my Speeders Cup Title! Where: Speeders (13145 149 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 4L6) When: Oct 26, 2019 @ 11am Who: EMRA friends and family. Info: show up at Speeders, bring a helmet if you don’t want to use theirs. We will do drop...
  7. G

2015 R3 - clean title

*sold
  8. G

airfence fundraiser airfence tear down

Hey everyone, I will need a hand with putting the airfence away after the fundraiser track night. Please let me know if you are available, and make sure to come see me that night if you need to get your volunteer deposit back! The more people the merrier, hopefully tear down goes quickly...
  9. G

Sidi Vertigo boots

These boots are in excellent condition. Size 42 (US8.5) I wear a size 9 shoe and they fit great. (I will add pictures right away) I used these boots for a couple months last year for a road trip. These are one of my favourite street boots but have enough protection and support for the track...
  10. G

2018 EDMONTON Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

I can do Saturday 10-3pm :)
  11. G

2018 CALGARY Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Put me down for Sunday 10am-close and I will help out with tear down as well. Thanks :)
  12. G

Air fence set up

Where should we stage? or does it depend on what the drifters are doing?
  13. G

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware

I wouldn't say I am happy... I am just not willing to pay for more shipping when I already paid once. The idea was to get everything in one order to avoid the extra shipping. We are all human we all make mistakes but why should one person pay for another's? ;) That being said. Blair...
  14. G

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Floor Plates with Hardware

The situation that Shane is referring to did in fact just happen. I ordered a restraint and extra floor plate from Blair and when it arrived the extra plate was missing. No big deal vendor errors happen. Contacted Blair and he said due to the shipping costs he would have it sent up with...
  15. G

FS - 2000 R6 - race ready

*** sold ***
  16. G

FS: powerfist 1000lb hydraulic bike lift

Used but in good shape. Works as it should, hydraulics do not leak. Retails for $699+gst I would like $400. No trades please. PM me if you're interested. Thanks, Graham
  17. G

FS - 2000 R6 - race ready

Hey guys, so I have decided to get a new bike for next season. This one needs to go! I purchased it off Shane Toews at the beginning of the 2015 season. Ran 6 novice races and a few track days. Tires are decent but need to be reversed. Runs awesome, no hiccups all season. Fully...
  18. G

FS - 2009 Aprilia 125 mod to KTM500

More pictures and price update Really need this gone! Thanks! $1500 obo
  19. G

FS - 1999 R6 parts/motor

pictures! Pictures of the '99 R6 _ updated price as well. I am a little flexible with it. I just need it out of my garage =)
  20. G

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

Graham Lynch - Red 21 Thanks!