Search results

1. blam

FS: champion 2000w inverter generator

good shape. model: 73552i 1600 watts nominal 2000 watts max runs 1 set of warmers easily. cannot run 2. $300 sold
  2. blam

FS: pitbull stuff, CBR600RR wheels, tire warmers

have some leftover track stuff for sale. 1. pitbull front stand - triple tree type (I have a few pins) - $old 2. pitbull front stand - under fork type - $old 3. pitbull trailer restraint w/ pins that fit a cbr600rr - $old 4. cbr600rr wheels with rotors and captive spacers excellent condition-...
  3. blam

Registrar's report recap - 2020

As promised, here are the tables and graphs for the 2020 season.
  4. blam

FS: '07 CBR600RR Race bike - ready to ride

SOLD 2007 CBR600RR - I ran 1:26.1 or something on this bike in 2018 with lots left in the tank - most importantly, it is faster than your treasurer, Scott Huber. ~10,000kms, clean title and untouched harness if you want to register it and convert it back. Woodcraft everything - case covers...
  5. blam

New Racers Information Page

Attention all new racers....here is a common list of FAQ's and answers. i hope this clears up anything and everything you need to know. 1. what do i need to start racing? if you did race school this year, you need to purchase a race license. if you passed race school last year, you need an...
  6. blam

Text message notifications - red flags and delays

Hi everyone, me again, your friendly neighbourhood registrar. We are testing a new text message notification for race days. this will allow the club to send you a text message in the event of a red flag, schedule changes, or other delays. we will only be using this for race days and only for...
  7. blam

MSR Update: one link, all events

We have set up MSR to display only EMRA events for easier navigation. we will no longer have to issue separate links for separate events. going forward, all events will be posted at: https://emracanada.motorsportreg.com/ I will be updating this periodically to get race rounds posted in...
  8. blam

2020 Race Numbers

this is mostly for the new guys or anyone looking to change numbers. here is the current list of reserved numbers (as of jan 13, 2020). these numbers will be held until the end of round 1. For the most up to date list, please refer to MSR. If you want to see what numbers are available, please...
  9. blam

MotoGP COTA 2019

anyone up in here going down to see this? I'm likely going to be down there. would love to meet up with anyone else from the club looking to go.
  10. blam

Meeting Minutes - 2018 AGM

http://emra.ca/racers/meeting-minutes/meeting-minutes-2018-agm meeting minutes have been posted. please familiarize yourself with any changes. questions can always be directed to the new 2019 executive or on the forum.
  11. blam

fs: 2007 CBR600RR OEM fairings

clearing out the basement. have a full set of red 2007 fairings. these came off my current race bike with ~7500kms no significant scratches or road rash that I can remember. great condition. $350 for the set. also have headlights, all locks (gas, ignition, trunk), mirrors, etc if anyone...
  12. blam

2018 AGM - December 8, 2018

The 2018 Annual General Meeting is coming up on December 8, 2018 @ 5:00PM For those that don't know what this is all about, this is the meeting that invites all EMRA members to come out and participate in rule changes and vote on who will be on the 2019 Executive board. Anyone and everyone is...
  13. blam

Expert Promotions - 2018

congratulations to all our expert promotions this year. you guys killed it. Good luck in 2019! http://www.emra.ca/news/2018-expert-promotions
  14. blam

Meeting minutes Aug & sept

meeting minutes from the august and september meetings have been posted http://emra.ca/racers/meeting-minutes/meeting-minutes-august-2018 http://emra.ca/racers/meeting-minutes/meeting-minutes-september-2018 next meeting will be the AGM.
  15. blam

Complete List of Podium Winners

Hi everyone. I compiled a complete list of all the podiums that were won this year, organized my name and race. This is most useful for those of you that want podium plaques to see if you are eligible you can purchase it on MSR in the banquet link or talk to Brain Wordsdall to get on the list...
  16. blam

FOUND: Rear bike stand

someone had left a rear bike stand at the track this past weekend. near the "tech line up" area by the track entrance/neil's pits if this is yours, send me a PM with what it looks like and we can work out a time for you to pick it up.
  17. blam

Fs: alpinestars gp-r leather jacket sz40

A* gp-r jacket. Next to new condition. 40us 50euro Worn maybe 10x on the street. Don't plan on street riding probably ever again. Black with fluorescent yellow accents. Paid 550ish $250?
  18. blam

Airfence deposit credits - last chance

as some of you may be aware we upped race licenses $50 in order to motivate riders to help with airfence set up and tear down. we only have 1 round left if you want to get your credit back. credits do not carry over to the 2019 year so if you want your $50 back and want to be able to use it...
  19. blam

EMRA Round 5 & 6, 2018 - Registration Open

Registration for the double header final rounds is now open!! www.motorsportreg.com/events/emra-round-5-6-2018-castrol-raceway-edmonton-motorcycle-roadracing-assn-183785 Transponders: Transponder issues seem to be well handled this year. Please ensure your transponder is fully charged: Refer...
  20. blam

2018 Round 4 Tech Bulletin

Round 4 will be August 4-5th. Promises to be another exciting weekend of motorcycle road racing! THERE HAVE BEEN MANY CHANGES! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO BE FULLY PREPARED AND UP TO DATE! AIR FENCE SET UP: Air fence set up will take place at Castrol Thursday August 2nd at 6pm. Please check...