Search results

1. Snak

Congratulations to the 2021 Exec

Hello Everyone, I would like to congratulate the 2021 executive on their positions for this up coming year. I feel that a special thank you is owed to Brian Botteril for doing a phenomenal job with the marathon of an AGM. Thank you to everyone that will be dedicating their time to build an...
  2. Snak

Round 2.5 Stratotech Setup Thursday July 2 2020

Hey everyone, We will be loading up trailers tomorrow July 2 at Castrol for 3:00, then driving to Stratotech for 5:00. If you can meet us at either location all the help is appreciated. Thanks, Eric
  3. Snak

2006-2010 GSXR 600/750 Rear shock

Hey, I have a Penske rear shock for a GSX-R. I bought it in hopes to convert it to work with the CBR, and shipped it down to GP suspension. It turns out I would have needed one for a 2011 GSX-R for it to work. I paid to have all the service work completed at GP and shipped back. This shock is...
  4. Snak

May 16 2019 Track Setup

Hey everyone, we will need volunteers to help set up air fence for race school. Early bird gets the worm, this is your first chance to get back those air-fence deposits. Date: Thursday May 16th 2019 Time: Arrive between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (I understand that it is hard to make it out early after...
  5. Snak

Year end clean up

Hey everyone, we will be doing a final clean up and organizing the airfence trailers before winter. Where: at the end of the drag return road Time: Sunday Sept 23 10:00am until we are finished, I will grab some lunch for everyone that comes out. We will just be doing some inventory, repairs...
  6. Snak

Round 5/6 Airfence Setup

Hey everyone, we will need volunteers for setting up air fence for round 5/6. If you haven't made it to a set up or tear down this is your last chance to get your deposit back. Let me know below if you can make it out. Date: Thursday August 29th Time: Arrive between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (I...
  7. Snak

Round 4 Setup and Teardown

Hey everyone, we will need volunteers for setting up air fence for Round 4. If you haven't made it to a set up or tear down this is your chance to get your deposit back. Let me know below if you can make it out. Date: Thursday August 2nd Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm (please arrive as early as...
  8. Snak

Round 2/3 setup and teardown

Hey everyone, we will need volunteers for setting up air fence for Round 2/3. If you haven't made it to a set up or tear down this is your chance to get your deposit back. Let me know below if you can make it out. Date: Thursday July 5th Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm (please arrive as early as...
  9. Snak

Test and Tune Air Fence Setup

Hey everyone, we will need more volunteers for setting up air fence for the test and tune. This is your opportunity to get your deposit refunded before round 2/3. Let me know below if you can make it out. Date: Thursday June 14th Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm (please arrive as early as possible, I...
  10. Snak

Lap Timer Beacon Found

If you are missing a beacon please contact me. I picked one up off the track during Sunday tear down.
  11. Snak

Round 1 Setup/Tear Down

Well this section of the forum doesn't get used much. I figure this is the most applicable spot to post updates for each round. So, in the future if you wish to sign up for setup or tear down it will be here in the Volunteer section instead of the open forum. To get your $50 deposit back, please...
  12. Snak

May 11 Airfence Track Setup

Hey everyone, As you have probably seen when buying your race license, there is a refundable $50 volunteer deposit for the 2018 season. We are looking for some people to come out Friday night and assist with the track set up for race school.This track set up will get you your deposit back so...
  13. Snak

2006-2010 GSXR 600/750 9.5n/mm Fork Spring

Hey I have an Ohlins drop in replacement spring for a stock GSXR forks. Get your stock forks sprung properly for cheap, and mix/match rates. I can help you install the spring if needed. $60 New condition: P/N 08724-95 Call or text 780-Nine45-Three694
  14. Snak

Alpinestars KR-1 Back Protector size M

Alpinestars KR-1 Back Protector Size M $120 (Retails on F9 for $234) Get race ready for half the cost. Call or text me at 780-Nine45-Three694
  15. Snak

Wanted: 07+ CBR 600RR Brake Rotors, Wheels

Hey, I am looking for a set of front brake rotors for a 07+ 600rr. I would also be interested in 07-11 three spoke wheels if anyone has a spare set. Let me know what you've got. Thanks, Eric
  16. Snak

WTB 07+ CBR600RR Left Woodcraft Rearset

I figured would throw this out there. If anyone has a spare left Woodcraft CBR600RR rearset sitting in a box that they would sell let me know. Thanks, Eric
  17. Snak

WTB 2009+ CBR600RR Tokico Brake Calipers

I'm looking for a set of Tokico mono block calipers (09+ 600RR or 08-16 1000RR). I took mine apart to re-seal them and found some mix and match pistons. If you have any spares that you would sell let me know. Thanks, Eric
  18. Snak

Shoei RF1200 Beacon 2015 Medium

I wore this helmet in the 2016 season probably 10 times. It has no damage and comes with a dark smoke visor and a clear pinlock visor. It's in great shape I just found another brand fits me better. Snell 2015 with 01/15 manufacture date. Can be raced for 2 more years. $400 call or text...
  19. Snak

Looking for SIDI vortice or mag1 toe sliders

I am a dirty toe dragger and wore through the toe sliders on my boots. It looks like I won't be able to get a set here in time for round 4. If anyone has a spare set kicking around, or on some boots they aren't using I will gladly pay you the retail price for them or replace them with a new set...
  20. Snak

Take off Pirelli SC2 slick 180 rear

I have a take off Pirelli SC2 180/60 rear slick. I ran it for round 1 and 2. It has 4mm depth on the left and right. They start with 5mm. It would be a great tire for someone who wants to try slicks and runs about a 1:30s lap at Castrol. $40, call or text 780-nine45-36nine4