Search results

1. mdonohue

Warmers, boots, gloves, back protector, gsxr600 swingarm, genny

Warmers and swingarm are still available, but everything else has sold. If anyone wants the swingarm as a spare I'll let it go super cheap.
  2. mdonohue

Warmers, boots, gloves, back protector, gsxr600 swingarm, genny

Hey gang, I have a bunch of stuff for sale that needs a new home. I'll give a few details here, and you can follow the kijiji link to get more pictures details (or pm me). I'm in Calgary and won't be in Edmonton anytime soon. Here's everything I have listed on kijiji...
  3. mdonohue

Alpinestars one-piece leathers 42/52

$300 obo. Older A-stars suit but in pretty good condition. A bit of road rash (mostly visible in the pics) and one very small rip at the top of one knee pad. Solid armor in the forearms-elbows, shins-knees, and shoulders. No integrated back protector, but there is a pocket with snaps for one...
  4. mdonohue

2007 GSXR 600 Race/Track Bike

Sold
  5. mdonohue

2007 GSXR 600 Race/Track Bike

Time to let this go to someone who will actually use it...more details in the kijiji ad. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1509722418 $2500 for bike, extra wheels and a bunch of spare parts. Located in Calgary.
  6. mdonohue

2020 CALGARY Motorcycle Show

Awesome, thanks. I'm pretty stoked to see our booth babes Kyle and Ryan ;)
  7. mdonohue

2020 CALGARY Motorcycle Show

Does anyone know if they serve food of any kind at the Calgary show?
  8. mdonohue

ISO 06/07 GSXR600/750 left belly cowl

Sorry dude, I have one but it's the right side.
  9. mdonohue

ISO 06/07 GSXR600/750 left belly cowl

I might have one...I'll check when I get home from work tonight.
  10. mdonohue

WTB 120/200 slicks

I have an SC2 rear and SC1 front that have a day or two left in them. I'm in Calgary though.
  11. mdonohue

WTB: Pirelli slicks

I have the same as blam, SC2 rear (a 200) and SC1 front take offs. They'd be good for a track day or two and I'll let them go cheap.
  12. mdonohue

Wanted: ‘07/08 Gsxr 1000 front rim

Nope, I'm happy with the one I bought from you. Not sure about the spokes...
  13. mdonohue

Wanted: ‘07/08 Gsxr 1000 front rim

David, if that chrome wheel is an AJZ wheel code like the black/polished wheel you sold me, it will fit an '07 1000. The rotor bolt pattern is likely different from an '07 1000 wheel though.
  14. mdonohue

Gsxr 600/750/1000 blue front wheel

I'm already buying the Black/Polished wheel from you :)
  15. mdonohue

Hey, I totally forgot about this, but am still interested if you're back in town.
  16. mdonohue

MYLAPS RACEKEY

There's another post on the open forum about a transponder that was found on the track. Maybe he meant a racekey?
  17. mdonohue

Do you still have this wheel? If so, could you tell me what the 3 letter wheel code is? It should be AOR, AJZ, AOL or something like that stamped on one of the spokes.
  18. mdonohue

IMPORTANT: Transponders

Whoah, recall issue on the direct powers? What's this all about?? Thanks for the heads up about the firmware too.
  19. mdonohue

Dunlop tires EMRA 2017

Should I dare to ask what happened to Scott and Empire? His facebook page is gone, so I'm guessing he's out of the tire game...?
  20. mdonohue

DMP Tire Warmers

Warmers are sold.