Search results

1. mdonohue

Warmers, boots, gloves, back protector, gsxr600 swingarm, genny

Hey gang, I have a bunch of stuff for sale that needs a new home. I'll give a few details here, and you can follow the kijiji link to get more pictures details (or pm me). I'm in Calgary and won't be in Edmonton anytime soon. Here's everything I have listed on kijiji...
  2. mdonohue

Alpinestars one-piece leathers 42/52

$300 obo. Older A-stars suit but in pretty good condition. A bit of road rash (mostly visible in the pics) and one very small rip at the top of one knee pad. Solid armor in the forearms-elbows, shins-knees, and shoulders. No integrated back protector, but there is a pocket with snaps for one...
  3. mdonohue

2007 GSXR 600 Race/Track Bike

Time to let this go to someone who will actually use it...more details in the kijiji ad. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1509722418 $2500 for bike, extra wheels and a bunch of spare parts. Located in Calgary.
  4. mdonohue

DMP Tire Warmers

Hey everyone, I have an extra set of warmers that I don't need so I figured I would see if anyone can use them. They came with a bike I bought, but I plugged them in and they warm up pretty quickly. They're an older model, single temperature (79 C according to the tag), DMP is the brand. Rear...
  5. mdonohue

Tech question: kill switch related

I had a little crash last time out, and half of my kill switch broke off in the process. It still works just fine and is easy to flick on/off, but I just want to double check that this will be all right with the tech inspection guys (for racing, not track attack):
  6. mdonohue

WTB: Boots size 46

Does anyone have an 11.5 or 12 boot they'd be willing to sell? I put a hole in one of mine last weekend. I'm a 46 in Sidi and Astars.
  7. mdonohue

Camping near castrol?

Hey there, I'm heading up from Calgary for the HK track day on Sunday and wondering if there are any good spots to pitch a tent for the night, paid or otherwise.