Search results

1. toybm

Complete Race Package, you provide the Tow Vehicle.

Great for someone just starting out or someone looking to upgrade to a different machine. What’s included? Race ready Bike 2008 GSXR750 realistically capable of low 1min. 25 sec. at Castrol raceway before track improvements and with me on it. Would easily do lower times with a more dedicated...
  2. toybm

Beautiful 2010 Honda CBR1000RRA ABS

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/edmonton/beautiful-2010-honda-cbr1000rra-abs-for-sale/1372839478?siteLocale=en_CA My Streetbike that I just don't ride enough, bike is in emaculate condition and recently serviced. Orange and Silver Colour Scheme Dynojet PCV w/ Auto Tuner &...
  3. toybm

Tire Vendors at the Friday June 1 Track Night?

Will there be anyone changing tires tonight?
  4. toybm

2018 Garage Cleanout.

All parts are for 2008 - 2010 GSXR750, may interchange with other years. 1 - Exhaust system, Stock headers with MJS cat delete pipe and Titanium Muffler w/db killer. Muffler has small rash -- $150 1 pair - New 0.95 kg/mm Racetech Fork Springs -- $125 (new was $170 +shipping) 1 - used...
  5. toybm

Aftermarket rims

I've looked through the rules for any mention on the ineligibility of aftermarket rims, Forged AL, Magnesium or Carbon in Open Sportbike, Superbike, F112, Sportsman, Senior, etc. Didn't see anything. Okay or no?
  6. toybm

Wanted 08-10 GSXR750 Front and Rear Wheels.

Wanted 08-10 GSXR750 Front and Rear Wheels. Straight. PM me please. Thanks
  7. toybm

Rd4 Int. Open Sportbike Start#1 Video

Hope the guys that went down are 100% and will be back for the final rounds.
  8. toybm

ISO Suzuki GSXR750 Airbox Rubber Boots/Velocity Stacks

As the title says, I'm searching for Airbox Rubber boots (Velocity Stacks) that clamp onto the Throttle Bodies. 2008 Suzuki GSXR 750. Please reply or PM if you've got something. Thanks. Found it
  9. toybm

Engine Builder/ Dyno Tuner

Is any one in the Alberta Area worth seeking out for Engine Build/Refresh and Dyno Tuning?
  10. toybm

Winter Thread - Working on your Bike for 2017 season?

Something to help witht the winter months, if we can't ride we can wrench. I'll start. Bike GSXR750 K8, what's planned? Hindle system - installed, i couldn't wait New plugs - Installed Suspension - tune/refresh. Done & installed, again couldn't wait Brembo 19 x18 MC Keyless gas cap -...
  11. toybm

2008-10 GSXR 600/750 Garage cleanup.

1 - Exhaust system, Stock headers with MJS cat delete pipe and Titanium Muffler w/db killer. Muffler has small rash -- $200 1 pair - New 0.95 kg/mm Racetech Fork Springs -- $150 (new was $170 +shipping) 1 - used 0.95kg/mm Traxxion Dyanamics Fork Spring -- $50 2 -sets of rashed race bodywork...
  12. toybm

No Novice Cup/Series?

As the title says, no Novice series? Sorry if this has been discussed before but I'm new to EMRA. Maybe it could run per season (you would obviously have to be a novice). Racers would still have the option to move to Inter after 4 races but would not qualify for the series, racers also would...
  13. toybm

Castrol road course gearing

Looking for gearing suggestions on a K8 GSXR-750? Bike has basic race mods. Thanks.
  14. toybm

WTB Wheel Chock

Hi All, Does any one have Free Standing (bolting to floor not required) Motorcycle Wheel Chock similar to the one below for sale? PM me please. Thanks.