Search results

1. Brown

Sold—2008 GSXR 1000 Race Bike For Sale

Sadly this day has come, I am selling my race bike. I have not even ridden a track day in a couple years and I think its time part ways. All the cliche stuff, life, work, kids, school council meetings, just no time. I am hoping to see someone else get some use out this awesome machine. For...
  2. Brown

July 7 track day pics?

Does anyone have any pics from the July 7th track day? Looking to see how bad my body position has gotten. Thanks!
  3. Brown

Fastest the Movie

Hey everyone just a head up that Fastest the Movie is available on iTunes for $12.99 in HD. Also all the best Brett McCormick, get well soon!
  4. Brown

SAG Question

I was wondering about SAG, and at what point should I look into new springs. The Problem: On my GSXR 600 K6 I am limited to about 34mm of rider sag when the preload is fully turned in. What do you guys run for a front fork rider sag? is 34mm in the ball park? Or is it time for stiffer...
  5. Brown

Brembo Banjo Bolt too large?????

I need some help, I was installing a Brembo master cylinder on my bike and I went to attach the brake lines to the master cylinder and the banjo bolt appears to be too long. There is a quater of an inch gap around the heads of the brake lines when the banjo bolt is barried. The banjo bolt from...
  6. Brown

2 Questions

I have a couple questions if anyone has the time: 1) How does the next emra round work for the novice group? Are we endurance racing as well???? 2) My generator cover has some rash on it, will it pass the tech inspection? It is light rash and covers maybe 25% of the case. Any help would...