Search results

1. Paul Macdonell

Growing the Sport

The other day I shared the announcement for Race School registration to all of Grande Prairie’s local bike groups(sport bikes, dirt bikes, touring groups, you name it). I do this with every official EMRA post. In the past I’ve offered up any help possible from parts, gear, transportation...
  2. Paul Macdonell

‘06 Yamaha R6 Superstock Motor

2006 R6 Superstock motor $1000.00 obo
  3. Paul Macdonell

Bauce Racing R6 ECU with a FTECU ECU Based Quickshifter

Bauce Racing flashed ECU for 2008+ R6 with FTECU ECU Based Quickshifter(GP shift) with shift rods. Mapped for full Graves exhaust but will work for others. The mapping for the Graves exhaust is spot on. $600
  4. Paul Macdonell

Race ready R6

*Clean Title* $7500 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1419739698&siteLocale=en_CA Thinking about selling to upgrade. Race/track ready bike plus all spare parts I have. Engine: • 07 motor build to 08+ supersport YEC spec (YEC rod bearings, YEC oil pump, decked head, ape cam...
  5. Paul Macdonell

ISO HardNox April 5-6th at Area 27 ticket

I missed a chance to buy a ticket for this so I thought I’d put the message out early just incase. If anyone is unable to attend April 6th I would be happy to buy your ticket from you. Thanks.
  6. Paul Macdonell

Area 27

Looking to try out Area 27 and wondering if anyone had any trouble with the 103dB. Is a db killer necessary? I don’t know anything about noise regulations and I don’t want to be caught off guard. Thanks
  7. Paul Macdonell

Anyone Selling Pitbull Trailer Restraint?

I am looking for two Pitbull Trailer Restraints. Anyone getting rid of theirs by any chance?
  8. Paul Macdonell

R6 Parts Needed

Not the greatest first post here but I low sided this weekend and managed to wreck a long list of expensive parts. Fortunately I had a lot of parts I’m going to need but still looking for +08 R6 parts -gas tank side panels -Vortex pegs -Vortex clutch lever -Hot Bodies Race Bodywork(or...
  9. Paul Macdonell

ISO a Track Ready 600

Looking to see what's out there for 600cc track bikes. Preferably newer model R6 or 636.