Search results

1. D

Need some leathers

Bigger rider looking to get some leathers. 6foot 1" 50" chest , 20" neck, 38" waiste, 31" inseam , 8" wrist and yes i even have an enlarged fuel storage system and i do not burn diesel. Would like any ideas , used, new, custom I am in Grande Prairie but would like to get down for a couple of...
  2. D

Voting on rule changes for 2010

re proposed rule changes How woul the proposal effect the vintage bike that there are no crash protection avalible for? ie my 1977 cb400f super sport or my 1982 MB5?
  3. D

2010 Edmonton Bike Show Call for Bikes and Volunteers

I would be willing to volunteer I could volunteer on the saterday night , I am in Grande Prairie and would be willing to drive down , As a newbie to road racing i am not sure what i can offer , but i have been riding since 1979 and worked as a parts and service manager in a Suzuki shop in...
  4. D

2010 Edmonton Bike Show Call for Bikes and Volunteers

Will there be a list of dates Will there be a list of school dates and race date avaliable in time for the Edmonton show ? I would like to book some time off to attend a school and a couple of events. Is there any place to park an rv over night at the track?
  5. D

tire s for vintage road race bike

Yes the yellow one is what mine is supposed to look like but mine is still in the needs some work catagory , Purchased it last winter off of a fella who did not have it running since 1980. It will not be a show bike but it runs very well . Will have to do all the safety wiring a kill switch and...
  6. D

tire s for vintage road race bike

There will be a vintage bike or two for 2010 Greetings from Grande Prairie : I will be working on a 1977 cb400f super sport for the 2010 year as well as a Honda MB-5 for the mini road racing or any thing else i can do. Just working out the leathers with tap moto right now and would love any...