Search results

1. F

emra check out after ontrackperformance race school

nevermind. PM'ing ian is definitely the way to have any questions answered.
  2. F

Looking For : SV DOT takeoffs - good condition

Was wondering if anyone had a descent set of takeoffs that would still have enough meat on them to do firemans race school in june here. Let me know. thx.
  3. F

How do I safety wire these? (pic)

im actually just about to do this for the first time so i may be wrong, but i was standing in the garage looking at the same thing and am pretty sure the answer for the axel is to drill a hole from the bottom of the fork, and then wrap the wire through and around the fork
  4. F

MW Twins eligibility?

custom? i'm planning on being in touch in the next few weeks for a handful of parts.
  5. F

MW Twins eligibility?

so in that case would the sv cup not be continued?
  6. F

MW Twins eligibility?

i dont think too many people would have an issue starting the expert racers infront of the intermediates. To me it seems like the biggest problem would be that last years MW twins was an open modification class, and the cdn superbike MW twins class introduced this year is sportbike...
  7. F

MW Twins eligibility?

if it were an inter/expert class it wouldn't really matter much tho would it? i think the biggest issue is the fact that last years MW twins class has open modifications, and the new cdn superbike class is limited to sportbike rules
  8. F

MW Twins eligibility?

just as a slightly further explanation (and my own curiosity) this is in regards to the fact that the parts canada superbike series has scrapped the SV cup. Curious if the EMRA still plans on running the SV cup or if they will switch over to what the cdn superbike series is doing and have an...
  9. F

Trip photos from 2008

i keep coming back to these pictures, where was that last one taken?
  10. F

Trip photos from 2008

those photos are epic, thanks for sharing
  11. F

Motard Race using Eddie's Esses and a JUMP!

from what i've heard, no dirt means no dirt, even if its on the infield it's going to track dirt onto the track.
  12. F

Hey I'm new

spam bot or not i could always use a friend....:(
  13. F

Rule Change Proposals

NRC makes covers for the f2/f3
  14. F

Rule Change Proposals

ride magazine did an independent test, the forcefield with its soft honeycomb got the best impact resistance of the lot, with the hard alpinestars and dainese (wave - old model) doing some of the worst. The forcefield is CE level 2 where as many of the hards only meet CE level1. It's not going...
  15. F

Rule Change Proposals

i quite like my forcefield back protector, but it is not of the hard variety, so my vote would be against making hard mandatory.
  16. F

Yamaha promo they don't want you to see.

lol that is epic, surprise i havent seen this posted anywhere else. Some of those shots of him dragging knee coming around the bend look hella cool
  17. F

new to emra

If you're not in a position to put together a dedicated race bike, track days are a nice alternative. You wont be racing against other riders, but if you're mostly interested in learning and improving your skills, this is the place to be. Ontrackperformance also runs classes during said track...
  18. F

Rule Change Proposals

just wondering on the kill switch being mandatory rule. Is it acceptable if i wire ignition on power to the kill switch? The switch would still function but it wouldn't be a secondary means of shutting off the ignition, it would be the primary shutoff.