Search results

1. majikx

DOT race front tires. 2 of them

i have 2 front DOT race tires, med+ compound that i need gone. I have these out the door priced brand new for $100.00 each. if you want them let me know and ill bring them to the track this weekend. great for track days, or street bikes ect. Mike
  2. majikx

Dunlop tires (Get your A$$ on Dunlop July Sale) $380.00/set

Good news!! I have been working with my suppliers and have a deal for this coming weekend. A full set of the sticky Dunlop race tires for an un-believable price of $380.00 a set. This will only be for this round, and it is for guys to see just how good the Dunlops are, and there is limited...
  3. majikx

Dunlop tires

Just a reminder for anyone that hasn't already, please get ahold of me today as the order for round one is going in tomorrow. I want to make sure I get everyone that needed tires. If you need tires for the race school please let me know as well. I can get them in and on your rims if required...
  4. majikx

Dunlop 2018 TIRES TIRES TIRES

Hey everyone. I know there has been a lot of questions out there, and rumours, and i have been busy playing in the snow, But the time is here. I will be servicing Dunlop race tires at the track this year. i am still working out the end details but i will be focused on this and the Dunlop riders...
  5. majikx

enclosed trailer 16x7

Hey guys, I have a beautiful 16x7 trailer for sale. It is barn doors but I have a made ramp with it. The thing is like new. Interior hasn't seen anything in it, it has lights and battery, I am blowing this out at 4650.00 obo for someone that needs a trailer. Tires are like new so are brakes...
  6. majikx

bike lift, stands, tire tree ect

I am selling my bike lift, it is the good style, not a cheap princess auto.. it is wide and strong has front wheel lock and is in great shape.. new was $800, selling for $400.00. Tire tree, holds 2 sets of rims and tires, $150.00 Front and rear pit bull stands $150 for both Pm me and I can...
  7. majikx

Mike's 2017 ZX10R

Selling my 2017 Kawasaki ZX10R race bike, Stock motor, only 1100kms on it, barely used. Makes amazing power, always ran synthetic oil. Fully equipped with K-tech DDS suspension, nitrogen filled forks and DDS top of line shock, this suspension is by far the best on the market. Woolich tuning...
  8. majikx

2017 Kawasaki Zx10r superbike

Had a deal fall through.. need to sell the beast. Everyone knows how fast and well set up this thing is.. I can't remember all the parts as im not sitting in front of it but a quick list of parts, these will get you legal to race anywhere in north America.. 2017 clean title, if taken as a...
  9. majikx

Dunlop tire order

Ok guys, last order for the year going in by Monday or Tuesday at latest.. please let me know what you need so we have it. We WON'T BE STOCKIBG ANY EXTRA TIRES!!!! so with that in mind, please please let me know. I don't want anyone to not have TIRES, or have to go and see if max has any of...
  10. majikx

VP Fuel

A reminder that ZBM racing is your VP fuel supplier for EMRA events!! Have your orders sent in for that go fast juice... we carry all versions but only stock U4.4 at the track.. PM me or find me on Facebook for orders!! Mike.
  11. majikx

Dunlop order

It's that time again!! Get your orders in for the fastest tires!! We will be placing an order by July 8th and want to make sure we have that sticky new rubber for all the racers out there that want to go faster! Please keep in mind that we try our best to get everyone what they want and have...
  12. majikx

corner 1

So after watching a really good buddy go down and really get hurt this last weekend.. I'm wondering what the status of fixing corner 1 is?.. Colin from Castrol had a front row seat to watch the crash and aftermath of his walls damage.. Does anyone have an update ? Mike.
  13. majikx

Round 2-3 Double header Dunlop tire order.

Ok guys, firstly I want to thank everyone who was patient with us our first weekend of doing the Dunlop tires, there was a few mistakes that we will not have happen again, although it all worked out!! happy that there was some fast guys on the tires, and a few guys hit personal best lap times...
  14. majikx

Dunlop tires EMRA 2017

Wanted to let everyone know that ZBM racing will be working with Dunlop this year... we are going to try and supply the EMRA paddock with Dunlop tires!. This isn't something we intended, but we are committed to working with everyone and Dunlop and will be helping all riders on Dunlop's with...
  15. majikx

Hotbodies Group buy, buy one get one free

Sorry all, I am very behind with this, but i am spearheading the group buy again with Hotbodies to Canada, they are again buy one get one free so same as last year, find a friend and or buddy and get going, PM me or email me [email protected] to judge interest, we would need again about 15 sets to...
  16. majikx

Western Canadian Championship

Hey guys, this is a bit early but i thought i would bring this up and just try to get a feel for thoughts on it... There has been talks and the possibility of getting the WCC back up and running. The initial thoughts would be to do a four race series, with 4 tracks.. 2 races would have to...
  17. majikx

Qualifying sessions "Superpole"

Hey guys, I know I have chatted with a few of the Exec. about doing a possible 10min session in the afternoon called Superpole shootout or something where the top 10-12 guys get 10min to do a superpole style shootout for qualifying. I myself and have heard from a few others are finding it hard...
  18. majikx

Pirelli take offs!! mint!

Hey guys, I have a few sets of Pirelli take offs in exceptional shape.. less then 20 laps on them. If you've wanted to try Pirelli or just need some great slicks to race or practice on then let me know. $150-200 a set. depending on laps.. I may also have a front rain as well with 6 laps...
  19. majikx

pics from round 2

here is the pics from round 2, have a few more but this is the bulk of them, if i missed you or you want some let me know so i can make sure next round i get some.!! http://s53.photobucket.com/user/mikezottmann/library/?view=recent
  20. majikx

pit pics

I am trying something new this year, I am going to take some pit pics and put them up for people. If you don't want your pic on or me taking it no worries please let me know, I will try and get some more next weekend as I should have some additional time. Thanks. these are also on my...