Search results

1. skeri

Tech air interest

I'm a medium if it stretches or a large if it doesn't. I would prefer black. Is there a ladies option?
  2. skeri

Picture Plaques for 2020

Money sent per the recommendations of others who responded to my request for information.
  3. skeri

Picture Plaques for 2020

How do I send you the money? Where to? My name is Keri
  4. skeri

2021 Rule Change discussion

Can the person/people who was/were removed from the club due to the past potential lawsuit be allowed back in now?
  5. skeri

We should have a women's senior open as well at the same time as senior's open. I think we all qualify, except Jade (there should be a few more younger ladies next year). I have no idea how old Bronti is. As the person right at the back of the pack in senior's open: I love it! I giggle because...
  6. skeri

Novice thought: -minimum one season in novice for experience and patience to work on improving skill for time improvement -at least 4 clean races in a row during this year -qualifying time of ~1:40/1:14 This is a lightweight friendly time that ensures a smaller time spread. This is around 1...
  7. skeri

I'm ok with this fair proposal.
  8. skeri

I agree with senior open being at least 40.
  9. skeri

Current Rule: Lightweight Superbike • Open to all intermediate and expert racers • 3 or more cylinder motorcycles up to 420cc • 2-cylinder motorcycles up to 680cc • Single-cylinder motorcycles of unlimited displacement • Yamaha FZ-07/MT-07 • Motorcycles must comply with 5.4 Technical...
  10. skeri

Can there be qualifying times to get out of novice? The year before I did race school, some of the Ducati guys told me that it was a 1:40 at Castrol to get out of novice. I thought that was a great idea. When I got to race school, apparently a minimum requirement wasn't a thing. When I had a...
  11. skeri

Naked Bike Race Ready Questions

I have a few questions about the tech checklist for a naked bike. Is a Monster 696 case/ cover exempt? Rule: Lower fairing is sealed and free of holes/cracks Questions: do I only need a lower fairing? Is there a depth requirement here since there are no side fairings? Is there a...
  12. skeri

ISO cbr600f3 parts

I'm running an F2 (passes tech). I have some spare parts that are compatible and I have some f3 parts for some reason. I have a mould for the engine case (if you're racing it) and random things from windshields to engine parts. It's a great bike! You might want to build your own tailend or...