Search results

1. R

July 17 Supermoto Saturday

Oh man... Starts bike shopping... Sick. Nice work EMRA.
  2. R

Wanted

Hi EMRA, it's been awhile. I miss you guys. Now that you're racing at statotech again I'm really missing the supermoto... Long shot here but thought I'd put the feelers out. I am looking for an old solid bench vise to restore. If you have anything or may know of something please let me know. Doug
  3. R

Doug Clavier Where are you.

PM'd Doug
  4. R

Motorcycle Mechanic

Bump, be ready for next year get work done now in the off season.
  5. R

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

No dyno, which makes tuning difficult but I can do everything else.
  6. R

08 CBR1000RR *SOLD*

Or me.
  7. R

2005 SV650

Sold
  8. R

Gsxr 1000 fueling issue

There is a filter in the fuel pump. You have to disassemble the pump to get at it
  9. R

2005 SV650

Still available, race it this weekend!
  10. R

2005 SV650

Bump with additions. Purchased a spare engine that will come with the package. It is a non runner with crank/case damage but all charging system, top end, clutch/transmission components are good. Set of new shinko slicks will also go with (thanks David!).
  11. R

2005 SV650

Bump with new price.
  12. R

2005 SV650

For Sale: 2005 SV650 in excellent condition. I am only selling as I no longer use it, life is just to busy these days. I hate to see this bike go. Clear title can be converted back to an excellent street bike. When I bought this bike it came down to the frame. Everything was cleaned...
  13. R

Shock servicing

That's something I can do...
  14. R

What to do with surplus Rim and parts

Sv rider forum is a good spot too. Wheels should always move.
  15. R

Mitutoyo and Starrett digital calipers

Selling some calipers I no longer use, see kijiji ad. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tool-other/edmonton/mitutoyo-and-starrett-digital-calipers/1337425242?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  16. R

Motorcycle Mechanic

No prob. Email me
  17. R

Motorcycle Mechanic

Not a long shot, i work on most brands. What do you need done?
  18. R

Motorcycle Mechanic

No.
  19. R

Motorcycle Mechanic

Thanks Mike! I am actually rather open at the moment. I can do that for you electrobiker. Please email me at the new address above as I've told telus to go... Have relations...with themselves.
  20. R

Clip on install s1000rr

No problem. If your quick turn throttle has a set screw don't drill the clip on all the way through...