Search results

1. R

Wanted

Hi EMRA, it's been awhile. I miss you guys. Now that you're racing at statotech again I'm really missing the supermoto... Long shot here but thought I'd put the feelers out. I am looking for an old solid bench vise to restore. If you have anything or may know of something please let me know. Doug
  2. R

2005 SV650

For Sale: 2005 SV650 in excellent condition. I am only selling as I no longer use it, life is just to busy these days. I hate to see this bike go. Clear title can be converted back to an excellent street bike. When I bought this bike it came down to the frame. Everything was cleaned...
  3. R

Mitutoyo and Starrett digital calipers

Selling some calipers I no longer use, see kijiji ad. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tool-other/edmonton/mitutoyo-and-starrett-digital-calipers/1337425242?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  4. R

Motorcycle Mechanic

Hello Emra, it's been awhile... I have accepted a position in Edmonton and as such my family and I have moved to the area. If anyone needs any work done send me an email at: clav26 at gmail dot com No spaces of course. If you are unfamiliar with me or my work ask the old schoolers...
  5. R

05/06 R6 and R1 engine parts

If you have one of these models I have head gaskets (lots), base gaskets, main bearings, other cover gaskets and many other random new parts.
  6. R

Motorcycle/small engine valve seat re-finisher

Finished my last cylinder head...for a few years anyways so up for sale is my seat grinder. If anyone is doing engine work for you and they are not re-machining the valve seats you are only getting half a job and less power...if they are using hand cutters id rather they just didn't. $4750...
  7. R

Chicken Hawk tire warmers 160/120

Chicken Hawk tire warmers 160/120 for sale. Three temperature settings, chicken hawk hard carry case. Fits motards/sv's etc. $175 obo
  8. R

lathe, Tig welder, valve seat grinder

Wasn't sure where to post this, move if necessary. Thanks. RONIN MOTORCYCLE WORKS INC. (Ronin) currently located at #2 – 20B Sylvaire Close, Sylvan Lake, Alberta. T4S 2H6 has the following equipment for immediate sale: 1) LATHE: Heavy duty – medium sized Colchester Bantam 600 11/33...
  9. R

Ronin Motorcycle Works

After careful consideration with respect to my future I have decided to make a significant career change and enroll in a University program beginning January 1st, 2014 to pursue a professional engineering degree. As a result of this career decision I am no longer able to continue to operate...
  10. R

Thanks!

Thanks to who ever dropped off my picture plaque yesterday at my shop! I couldn't make the banquet as my son had a hockey game (games all weekend actually). I was really hoping to make it to thank Dan one more time. Next time. Thank you!
  11. R

2006 crf250r

For sale: 2006 CRF250R This is an excellent bike that has been barely used and meticulously maintained. This is my personal play bike that I haven't used in 5 years...coincidentally I have a five year old...go figure. -7.7 hours on engine (hour meter installed) fresh engine and...
  12. R

SV650 front end complete and wheels

Sold sold sold
  13. R

03/04 GSXR 1000 crankshaft

Does anyone have a good one of these sitting around?
  14. R

WTB GSXR 600/750 front wheel with rotors

Ideally looking for an 08/09 front wheel with rotors but I can make anything after 06 work. I also need a top triple clamp for a 08/09 GSXR 600/750, I'd entertain buying a complete clamp set if need be. Let me know what you've got! Thanks
  15. R

CRF 450 R supermoto parts

I have for sale various CRF 450 R supermoto parts. These will fit model years 2003 to 2008 and other years/models if different wheel spacers are made. Billet Talon hub (gold) Excel 17 inch rim (black) set. Rear wheel will come with a rotor. $900 (these are the best spoked wheels you can buy)...
  16. R

Crf250r

For sale: 2006 CRF250R This is an excellent bike that has been barely used and meticulously maintained. -7.7 hours on engine (hour meter installed) fresh engine and transmission oils. Engine oil changed every ride -Web camshaft -Manual camshaft chain tensioner -Twin air filter just...