Search results

1. Tattoo

Sv650 Gen 1

Have a sv650 track bike for sale. Clean alberta reg title. Full muzzy exhaust, alum subframe, gsxr front end, scotts damper, brembo master cylinder, rearsets, aftermarket tach. steel braided lines, race battery etc... Just cleaning out garage with stuff I no longer need. $2000. Bike has more...
  2. Tattoo

SIDI Vortice size 42

Have a pair of sidi vortice size 42. Used one weekend. $300.00
  3. Tattoo

2007 sv650

Heres the link to my other sv on kijiji. Thanks Frank http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1053390210
  4. Tattoo

2001 sv650

Have a 2001 sv650 race or street. Clean title alberta reg. Last year started to converted back to race but lost interest in racing. So up for grabs New brakelines, brembo master, gsxr front end, case guard, alum subframe, fairstay, scotts damper, frame savers, race tach, new lower, race battery...
  5. Tattoo

wtb 2004 gsxr front rotors

Looking for front rotors for my 2004 gsxr front end for my sv. Need the 300mm rotors bought set of ebay were 320mm and wont fit. Thanks
  6. Tattoo

Wtb 2004 gsxr 600 front axle nut

Wondering if anyone has a extra front axle nut for a 04 gsxr 600. Just need the nut. Also the brake caliper mounting bolts. If so let me know. Thanks
  7. Tattoo

WTB gsxr front forks

Just seeing if anyone has gsxr front forks, thinking about doing the sv650 front end swap. Thanks Frank. Here is a link that list the years that work from a gsxr http://sv650.eviltwinsbk.com/gsxr-fork-swap-on-99-02-sv650/
  8. Tattoo

WTB first gen sv650 fairing stay

Just seeing if anyone has an aftermarket first gen fairing stay for sale. Thanks Frank
  9. Tattoo

WtB first gen sv650 slipper clutch

Looking to see if anyone has a first gen slipper clutch for the sv 650. Let me know. Thanks Frank
  10. Tattoo

Wtb race battery

Anyone know where to get lithium race battery for my sv? Any dealers locally sell them? Looking to drop the 8lbs off the gen 1 sv.
  11. Tattoo

16x7 Enclosed trailer for sale, ready for racing

16x7 cargo trailer for sale. Grey, rear ramp, aluminum checker plate on front. Man door. Wired with 4 4 ft t8's 7 plugins. Gray rubber flooring. Bench with stainless steel counter top. Small fridge and microwave. Insulated the walls and ceiling. 39 inch tv. Breaker panel. Either plug into...
  12. Tattoo

Sv650 front wheel issue.

So here's a question that probably has a very simple fix but I for the life of me can't figure out. So I took the front wheel of my latest sv, cause I was moving the fork tubes which had aleast a inch sticking up the top triple. So I moved them down. Now when I fit the axle through with the rim...
  13. Tattoo

Trailer Flooring

Just wondering what everyone uses for their trailer floor. Got my trailer, insulated it, wired it, painted it, now just have flooring to do. It's 16x7 and not sure what to use on the floor. Any suggestions?
  14. Tattoo

On track Performance one on one lesson

Was lucky enough to book the one on one lesson with Justin yesterday. Had a blast, and learnt alot. Justin made it really easy and best part you do it at your on pace. When he's notices something he can explain it and how to fix it. Then you can go out and practice while its fresh in your head...
  15. Tattoo

Buyer Beware

Just giving everyone a heads up about buying a trailer. Bought trailer 4 weeks ago a 14x7 enclosed trailer. Ran serial number through registries, came back clear. So I purchased it. Next day I registered the trailer all good. 3 weeks later rcmp come to my door to look at the trailer, when I'm...
  16. Tattoo

BSI 6658 still good for 2012?

Just wondering if a BSI 6658 helmet is good to go for next season? Thanks Frank Tattoo Racing Red 17
  17. Tattoo

Where to get leather lettering made?

Anyone know where I can get a leather name bar made? Have one on my old suit but don't think the company is around anymore. Bought new suit and gonna need name bar made and logo. Any info would be great. Thanks Frank Tattoo Racing.....
  18. Tattoo

WTB SV650 race parts

Looks like I'm gonna be building another 2nd gen sv race bike. Looking for any race parts ie. bodywork, suspension, brakes etc. Let me know what you got. Thanks Frank
  19. Tattoo

WTB Sv650 seat

Looking for a seat for a second gen sv650. If you have one let me know. Thanks.
  20. Tattoo

WTB SV650 for street

Looking to buy a sv650 for the street, since I converted mine to race. Looking for a daily driver. Needs to be fuel injected so I can use my other parts from my converted sv. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks Tattoo....