1 piece suit

JohnnyR6

Hey all, so I'm not 100% set on buying a suit but will consider highly if anyone has one in my size... I currently wear a 42 a* jacket so I'm guessing Ill be a 42 race suit.

So I anyone looking to sell a size 42 suit let me know what you have and what you are looking to get for it.

Thanks,

John

Cinder

Fyi

I bought 2 leather from Teknic:
Chicane leather jacket size 42
chicane 1pc suit size 44

I couldn't fit myself into the size 42,whatch it....
i'm 5'9" 190#

DEFBOY35

hey john, i dont think we are too far off in size, i might be a inch or two taller and a few pounds, but the alpinestars 44 fit me really well. it will be STUPID tight when you get the suit that fits proper, but dont worry it will stretch out and get more comfy. so if you can find a 42 suit to try on at a shop you should feel slightly uncomfortable and not be able to stand straight up comfortably until its broken in.
also dont forget if your planning on running a back protector to get it so you can try the suits on with it.

lastat

i have a dainese suit but i am guess you are riding an r6 so the big ducati logos on it won't work for you;)

sv-racing-parts

1 piece leather race suit

:) HI, I will have a custom made PSI Leathers, used suit at the track for sale at a very good price, Come by my pits and you can try it on in the trailer if you like. This is a Kangaroo suit, fully perforated, as good as they get.

Super high quality suits, It may just work well for you, I will also have a back protector there that you can use to try on with the leathers,

Drop by on Friday Night while the Track Night is going on or anytime you like over the weekend,

Best regards,
Blair