2 Questions

Brown

I have a couple questions if anyone has the time:

1) How does the next emra round work for the novice group? Are we endurance racing as well????

2) My generator cover has some rash on it, will it pass the tech inspection? It is light rash and covers maybe 25% of the case.

Any help would be awesome!!! Thanks Guys!

Adam

i dont see why novice would be any different next round. Endurance race is on monday and round 6 is on sunday no? Your bike should pass tech unless it is leaking or seems unsafe.

yak

I have a couple questions if anyone has the time:

1) How does the next emra round work for the novice group? Are we endurance racing as well????

2) My generator cover has some rash on it, will it pass the tech inspection? It is light rash and covers maybe 25% of the case.

Any help would be awesome!!! Thanks Guys!

Adam

Rd 6 works the same as the other rounds for the Novice races. That is, there are 2 Novice races on Sunday (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).

Sorry, but the Endurance Race is limited to Intermediate and Expert riders.

On the subject of the case cover I can't make the call, but if your bike went down again (and this is a likely contact spot) would the result be oil on track? Heavy duty case covers and/or other sacrificial savers are the best way to protect your bike and fellow racers.

Regards,

Todd

Brown

Rd 6 works the same as the other rounds for the Novice races. That is, there are 2 Novice races on Sunday (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).

Sorry, but the Endurance Race is limited to Intermediate and Expert riders.

On the subject of the case cover I can't make the call, but if your bike went down again (and this is a likely contact spot) would the result be oil on track? Heavy duty case covers and/or other sacrificial savers are the best way to protect your bike and fellow racers.

Regards,

Todd

Hey thanks for the reply, I have a frame slidder that will prevent the case cover from hitting again. i will see you guys on Sunday!!!!