2007 GSXR1000 AMA Evan Steel Performance Team Bike, Misc highend Suits Boots Gloves

Hoozel

Local boy Chris Peris's B bike from the 2007 Season. Bike was raced at Daytona. This was Chris's B bike. (backup bike)

Comes with a second set of Ebay Fairings custom painted World Superbike Livery. The ESP fairing are damaged from a slow speed Low side at Strato.

I rcvd the bike with a few bins of team parts, mostly sprockets for different tracks and some rotors. Immediately the bike went to Vass performance for a full rebuild, and a ton of parts added. He knew the bike well as he was on the Team that year.

bike was used for 2 seasons of odd Track Days. hardly any miles on the parts. I stated getting into cars, sold my truck and no longer could get the bike to the track so its been a garage queen for the last few years.

$8000
do your research there is some serious big money parts on it.

Here's the List:
Cockpit
Brembo RCS 19 master
Brembo RCS 16 Clutch
Motion Pro Customizable Throttle
GPR Dampener
Replacement Dash by Starlane Davinci-S
Keyless Start Bypass
Ballistic Lithium Micro Battery
Ballistic Charger
Quick Turn Gas Cap

Bike
Braketech Full Floating Cast Iron Rotors (have some Galfer Superbike Rotors i can sell with as well)
Rear OEM Master
OEM Style Lighten'd Rear Rotor
Spiegler Rennsport Single style Lines
Galfer Clutch Line
Brembo M4 Calipers
Light Tech Paddock quick Lifters
Light Tech Billet Chain Adjusters
Yosh Titanium AMA Oversized Piping with Carbon Can
Bazazz ECU
Bazazz Quick Shifter
Ohlins TTX Rear Shock
Ohlins Internals Forks
Vortex Rear Sets
Yosh Case Guards
Sprockets and Chain the usual 520, multiple sprockets come with in: RED, ORANGE, GOLD
Clipons
DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY USABLE WHEELS. IT HAS JB MAGTAN MOTO GP WHEELS, BUT THEY ARE 16'S. NO ONE MAKES RUBBER ANYMORE FOR THEM. YOU WILL NEED TO FIND SOME OEM WHEELS FOR YOURSELF

Upgrade for $3000
Wheels are almost impossible to get right now, wait times of 6 to 8 weeks if they even ship them. And are close to double this price landed.
Galespeed Magnesium Wheels (Lighter then March's) perfect condition, were bought off another AMA Team, they had them Powder Coated from White to Black.
they will come
with the following :

Ti rotor bolts
Ti Caliper Bolts
Ti Cush Pins (HUGE weight savings, 1 off had these made)
Ti Sprocket Nuts
Ceramic Bearings
Galfer Superbike Rotors

Pit Bull Front ( triple Lift and Fork Lift) and Rear Stands $400

Have a Few suits 46-48 Dainese and alpinestars 1 of the Dainese has low side crash. The others are still mint.
including a rare and discontinued barely used W-Frame Suit from Dainese. the most comfortable and flexible suit i have ever worn. with the chest opening up completely with the dual zippers you can sit on a hot day in the suit without having to remove the upper portion.
Boots 43-44, Alpinestars and Dainese and Sidi all Top Level
Gloves lrg-XL different brands and levels
Jackets 46-48 Dainese alpinestars summer and leather higher end.

Attachments

• IMG_5214.JPG
    IMG_5214.JPG
    650.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5213.JPG
    IMG_5213.JPG
    648 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1102.jpg
    IMG_1102.jpg
    770.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: