2010 Bike Show - Still looking for Display bikes and Volunteers

Juan42

Hi All,
Just posting up to point everyone up to the sticky up top...still need some more racers to help out with the bike show, and of course donor bikes for display !
Thanks,
Juan

Juan42

It's Friday January 15 to Sunday January 17. We're looking for 3 race bikes to display, ideally 3 different types of racebikes e.g. 600/1000, a motard, 2-stroke GP style. More details in the sticky at the top of the forum.

Street or race bikes ?

When is the show?

Juan42

Excellent, thanks Heiko...any preferred day/time? I can then slot you in(see the schedule in the sticky at the top of the forum). We'll put your bike on the list of possible donor bikes. Thanks, Juan

I can help out - and bring the DRZ if needed.

Planepower

Im pretty much free and available for whenever - do you want me to bring a bike? if so, ill need someone to pick it up (i no longer have a trailer at the moment).

YZF1000jon

That should be no problem, I've got a truck and small trailer (for now) and live in the Northeast, can work out the details later. I can also p/u and d/o other bikes for the show during the week as my lack of a work schedule keeps things flexible.

Juan42

Thanks Heiko, I'll put you down for Saturday 10AM-4PM...should be nice and busy.
For bike transport, I'll let you know....we will be arranging that.
Thanks,
Juan
Im pretty much free and available for whenever - do you want me to bring a bike? if so, ill need someone to pick it up (i no longer have a trailer at the moment).

Juan42

Excellent Jon, your help is much appreciated. We'll coordinate once we firm up the display bikes. Thanks,
Juan

That should be no problem, I've got a truck and small trailer (for now) and live in the Northeast, can work out the details later. I can also p/u and d/o other bikes for the show during the week as my lack of a work schedule keeps things flexible.

vcms72

I got bikes..

Let me know if you need anymore I will be there anyway with the ice bike, so i can bring a race bike as well.

eric92

I have a 5 by 8 enclosed trailer if the club needs to borrow it.

I will be working the Motovan Corporate booth at the show.

Juan42

I think we have it covered now folks. Thanks to all who are volunteering. More info will be forthcoming as the show draws near.
If anyone still wants to come help out and represent the club at the show, just let me know by PM as there are some time slots where we could fit in a third person.
Thanks,
Juan