2010 Western Canadian Championship Schedule

Fireman

The 2010 Western Canadian Championship will be held During the following Dates. For those of you that do not know about the western Canadian Championship, it is held between the WMRC, EMRA, and CMRA.

The championship is determined by the accumulation of points during 6 rounds of racing (3 double header weekends) The Classes that are eligible for the WCC are as follows:

Expert and Intermediate Superbike
Expert and intermediate 600 Supersport
Expert and intermediate Heavyweight (1000cc supersport)
Formula Thunder/ Battle of the twins

The dates are as follows:

WMRC - April 30- May 2nd
EMRA - July 23 - 25th
CMRA - Sept. 17-19th

From all of us at the EMRA, we are excited to bring this event to Edmonton, and hope to see many of our talented riders in Clagary and Mission this season.

eric92

Man it sure would be great to have the MRA/Gimli particitating in this championship.

How about the the best 3 out of four rounds?

That way the Mission guys could bow out of making the Gimli trip and the Gimi's guys could bow out of making the trip to Mission BC.

Wouldn't that be cool to have a bunch of EMRA & CMRA racer's make the trek out to Gimli?

It's only a 13-14 hour drive to either Calgary or Edmonton from Winnipeg.

That could make it a truly WESTERN Canadian Championship.

Spooner

Not that I'm that talented, but I am planning on going. Am I to assume that the 30th is a practice day and May 1&2 are race dates?

Also, where will I find map to track location, hotel and other general questions one might have?

~S

Last edited by a moderator: