2013 Race School: Don't miss your chance

yak

There are only a limited number of remaining spaces in both Level 1 and 2, so register ASAP to lock in your spot.

Also please note that the advanced program for Level 2 was revised for last year (thanks Dave and Justin) and it was very popular with the students.

Please pass the word around to those you know.

yak

thanks for posting this up. i had no idea that the registration was open. now i am g2g!

Glad to hear it.

Your tag line makes me think of one of my favourite quotes.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once."

Last edited:

Fireman

There are only a limited number of remaining spaces in both Level 1 and 2, so register ASAP to lock in your spot.

Also please note that the advanced program for Level 2 was revised for last year (thanks Dave and Justin) and it was very popular with the students.

Please pass the word around to those you know.

We will be doing more advanced skills again this year in the Level 2.

- Race starts and strategies with mock race
- Passing drills
- Advanced braking techniques
- Maintaining and controlling traction

We are hoping to put a great school on again this year for the EMRA

Omerta

Signing up, hopefully work does not get shifted.

I need to find some leathers and boots now... then change out my coolant

yak

Signing up, hopefully work does not get shifted.

I need to find some leathers and boots now... then change out my coolant

Cool. Did you see the used leathers for sale on the forum? I may be able to lend you some boot for the weekend. What size do you normally wear?

Regards,

Todd

Omerta

Cool. Did you see the used leathers for sale on the forum? I may be able to lend you some boot for the weekend. What size do you normally wear?

Regards,

Todd
Yep, tracking those down now. I usually wear a 47 shoe... so kinda large, would be awesome if you did.

yak

Yep, tracking those down now. I usually wear a 47 shoe... so kinda large, would be awesome if you did.

The boots I have are 46s. If you think it might work it is a matter of trying to arrange a chance to try them.

Omerta

The boots I have are 46s. If you think it might work it is a matter of trying to arrange a chance to try them.
Alpine star 46's that were broken in fit me last night. So thats definitely do-able option. Theres a guy selling AP MX-4's for $75 on Kijiji.. solid deal?

yak

Alpine star 46's that were broken in fit me last night. So thats definitely do-able option. Theres a guy selling AP MX-4's for $75 on Kijiji.. solid deal?

That sounds like it is worth a look. I've used the AP SMX plus and been very happy.