2013 Race School: Don't miss your chance

MissAshee

Decisions..

Hey Guys,

I am registered for the Level 1 course in May - I feel pretty confident on my bike so I am on the fence as to if I should register for Level 2..
Either way looking forward to May 10th/11th!

Ash

Fireman

Hey Guys,

I am registered for the Level 1 course in May - I feel pretty confident on my bike so I am on the fence as to if I should register for Level 2..
Either way looking forward to May 10th/11th!

Ash

Ash, if you are looking to be racing with the EMRA this year, the level 2 will absolutely give you a leg up on your competition. We will be doing a mock race, with race starts, Passing drills, and advanced riding techniques. Each of those will come in handy for our novice and intermediate racers.

MissAshee

Ash, if you are looking to be racing with the EMRA this year, the level 2 will absolutely give you a leg up on your competition. We will be doing a mock race, with race starts, Passing drills, and advanced riding techniques. Each of those will come in handy for our novice and intermediate racers.

It's definately someting I would like to explore, Not sure If I can get into race's this year for the cost factor and all that..but getting the skills would be nice! I assume there is still space left?

Planepower

Is there anymore room in LVL1?
I got a phone call from a friend that is interested in racing this year, I told him to contact you Todd, but I'm unsure if there's any vacancies still.

Fireman

Easiest way to check is to purchase it online. If paypal lets it go through, there is still room. Todd will have a exact count but this may save your friend some time.

Fireman

We have a very limited number of spots left available in level 1 and 2. Both classes are 95% sold out.

Blaknwite

I'm signed up for Sunday and need a plug in for Warmers. I will pay for all the gas if anyone is kind enough to offer some juice.
I do have a Chinese genny that will power an RV and everyone in the pits Warmers but it sounds like a DC3 idling on bad gas and is so loud it will ruin any opportunity for me to make new friends.
Steve

macbayne

I'm signed up for Sunday and need a plug in for Warmers. I will pay for all the gas if anyone is kind enough to offer some juice.
I do have a Chinese genny that will power an RV and everyone in the pits Warmers but it sounds like a DC3 idling on bad gas and is so loud it will ruin any opportunity for me to make new friends.
Steve

i will be there with a generator that can power your warmers. no worries about gas.

Bayne

Omerta

So, I can actually make it now... too bad I planned that I wouldn't...

Add me to the waitlist for both levels and see you at strato today